new girl on the block

• Hi to all, I just found this site not to long ago and I don't normally join things like this but it looks like fun and lots of support which is what I need. I can't seem to stay motivated for more than a day lately. I have gone out walking the last two days so hopefully I am on the right track again. Anyone out there with some good advice I would love to hear from you.
  • Welcome Little Chick. This is a great site with tons of support for everything -- not just losing weight. Join us on the Weekly Sticky at the top.
  • new too
    I am also new and I don't usually join these types of things. I suppose I am looking out of desperation. I have been to weight watchers twice and I have 15 more pounds to lose. Good luck!
  • Hi Little Chick!! Welcome!! Come join us on the "Week of..." thread where we do most of our chatting!!
  • hello all,
    i'm really new on this team--- just joined-- on friday the 13th of all days! anyway, i hope to find some new support buddies here since i seem to fall off track every time i say this is it--- i will be in control of my weight and lose some. instead, i weaken up and give in to temptation and feel bad. i hope i can have some encouragement and positive feedback from you guys.

hope to hear from you soon ;-)
  • Hi Snowball!!

Welcome!!

Come join us on the week of thread. That's where we all chat. You will find lots of support here!!
  • Hi Snowball!!

Please come join us on the weekly thread!! Looking forward to getting to know you!