180's Get them gone!

You're on Page 6 of 14
Go to
  • Well I'm back here before I can rejoin my own thread! LOL I'm at 185 as of this morning. I know that is a bit lower than "real" but i'm gonna take it and run with it. I want back to my 170's thread as fast as possible!
  • Who would have thunk the 185 stuck and a couple of more joined it. 183 this am!! Yay!
  • Yay!! Finally down to 180 after 4 months!! OK everyone, hang in there over the holidays- I heard on the the View this week that we all gain 8-10 pounds between now and Jan. 1st, BEWARE and don't let it happen to you!! Good luck all, Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your meal and don't forget to work out!!
  • Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!

The thing I love about Thanksgiving is that it's a holiday where materialism and food take second place. First place is about family.

I want to try to prove that statement from the View wrong. I am going to make it my Holiday Season Challange to LOSE 8-10lbs!
  • Jumping in here!

I started a week ago at 187.2 and am down to 185 today.

My scale measures body fat, muscle and water so I can see the "body fat" going down, the "muscle" going up and know that I'm actually losing fat and not just dehydrated.

I'm going to go for a nice long walk today!
  • I would like to say that I would be out of the 180's by the end of this week but I just don't see it happening. I should be out of it by next week though. I finally got out of the obese BMI category (being in that category hurt my feelings). Now I am striving to be out of the overwieght BMI category...I need to lose 20 lbs to be out of that category.
  • I am starting my weight loss journey in the 180's. I've been here for far to long now. Now its time to make the changes in my life that will bring me back to a healthier, happier me!
  • Hi Jenn, I hear you... it is my favorite holiday for that very reason, I had the best time with a house full of 15 friends and relatives this year. Best part- it was at someone else's house, so all I had to do was bring a couple (healthy) sides- and no leftovers to tempt me! So I can proudly say that although I didn't lose any weight since Thanksgiving, I haven't gained... and I weigh in tomorrow, so here's to a potential loss!!
  • Hope you all don't mind me just "jumpin in"?

I've been struggling here in the 180's for 1 1/2 mths already!!! This had better be my last week...lol...well hopefully. Till then I'll just hang in here with you guys!

Here's looking forward to battling it out in the 170's!
  • Hopefully I'll be able to see another lose at this weeks weigh in. I'm not too sure though. TOM showed up over the weekend and though he appears to be making leaving for now, I'm worried about the residual weight gain. I figure to help it along for few days, I'll stick to a 1200-1300 calories and do level one of 30DS and level one of BL cardio max, only for the next three days, then on Friday- Monday I have off...so I'll make sure to plan my meals and snacks for those days as if I were working to keep on the good track.
  • Hi all,
    Hope you don't mind me just jumping in here. I've been stuck in the 180s for the past year! On one hand I'm glad I haven't gained, but also mad at myself for not trying harder to lose. Hoping so say bye to the 180s in the next couple of weeks!

Becky
  • Hi Everyone

I just joined 3FC and thought this would be a good support group for me. I am fairly new to the site but wanted to say hi.

Was 184lbs at my doctor's office yesterday where I was also told I really need to lose weight to improve some of my health issues. I figured that much and think its time to slowly change my ways or my health will keep declining.

I recently, got married and am really happy in every other aspect of my life, except my weight. I want to stop making excuses and start to change now. Even if I take a million baby steps, as long as they are in the right direction.

Thank you for reading this post and hope to support and find support to go on this weight loss journey.
  • looking forward to getting back into the 170s. Goal: 175 by January 30. Let's go let's go!
  • Hello,
    I'm new to the board! I hope to be out of the 180's soon since my weight just jumped to that number. Looking to get lots of support from the board.

183......needs to be gone!!!!
  • Hey everyone,

I'm new. Not sure if this thread is alive and kicking, but I am (re)starting
    my weight loss journey at 186. Good luck to everyone!