Old 06-27-2010, 03:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 231.5/202.4/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Introduction

Hello everyone. My name is Pam and I wanted to introduce myself since I am a 30-something. Actually I am 31. I have always been heavier than everyone else and was physically active until I had my son in 2001. In 2003 we started trying to have another child and had to work with my doctor in order to become pregnant. The medications, as well as the depression I am sure I was suffering from, led to another weight gain. I can thankfully say after 4.5 years of working, our daughter was born in March of 2007. Also, in April of 2009 my husband had an incident (possible heart attack at 33) and we started viewing life much differently-we want to see our grandchildren some day. In May of 2009 we started eating healthy as our first step and in June of 2009 started exercising again. One year later I can say that I am 30 pounds lighter than I was-starting weight of 231.5-and working my way down. I have lurked for quite some time and decided to join for the extra support! I cannot wait to continue my journey with the support of this forum.
gmcmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/219/170

Height: 5'6

Welcome! I'm Rhonda, 36 year old mom to 2 girls I'm super new in here as well. I think for me it will really help to have support from others who know exactly what I'm going through.
Good luck!
RhondaH is offline   Reply With Quote