Old 02-21-2010, 04:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/292/170

Height: 5'7"

Angry Why we "love" people.....

So I went into a music chat place I used to frequent a long time ago and couldnt find my old room. So I go into a new one and YAY! They are talking about my kind of music.. So I sit and watch the chat for a minute then decide to chime in...... A moments pause I assume they are looking at my old profile info which I Forgot a I had a picture on. Comment to my comment was...

"Dude, I cant belive you used ur own pic, uglie fat chiks aint alowd here" and yes the spelling was REALLY that bad.....

And this is why I "Love" people (Insert HUGE SARCASTIC EYEROLL here) Don't think I will be going back to that room.

Had to whine to someone you guys got stuck with the job :P

Last edited by Chrys; 02-21-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Chrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 242/242/120

Height: 5'3"

Wow. Just wow. What a [horses's rear]. What did you do?

It's funny...I've been thinking for the past couple of days how awful most people are and really disliking the people in my life. I had kinda chalked it up to PMS, but your story makes me think that some people are really just jerks.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:59 AM   #3  

I called him a few choice words, and left. Sadly it's not the first time and I am sure it won't be the last. I just gotta learn to not let it bother me anymore i guess, always gonna be the big meanies in life

Last edited by Chrys; 02-21-2010 at 08:00 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 216/212.6/160

Height: 5'6"

I work in the public and I would say 80% of people are jerks if they don't get what they want when they want and 20% are nice either way. I try everyday not to be bitter by the way people treat me and my co workers but its hard to overlook when you have took years of it. I sell furniture and appliances and you wouldnt believe how people act when they find out their item went into backorder or didnt show up on the truck like it was supposed to. Everyday I struggle with love your neighbor as yourself. I don't understand why people don't put themselves in your shoes. I have always lived that way. Sorry to vent, that just hit a nerve with me.
KyAngel1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #5  

Height: 5'6"

Chrys

You are not a ugly fat chik, you ain't! Don't let that loser get into your head. He's probably so ugly(on the outside and the inside) his momma threw him in the creek when he was born. And he probably couldn't get a date with a $2 dollar hooker if he wanted to.

People are mean and usually that means they are just trying to make themselves feel better. Maybe he had a bad day, maybe he was afraid you would show him up with your knowledge, maybe he's just a jackass that needs his butt kicked. It doesn't matter the reason, there will be more just like him. You know you can't let someone like that get you down.

squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeak351 View Post
Chrys

He's probably so ugly(on the outside and the inside) his momma threw him in the creek when he was born. And he probably couldn't get a date with a $2 dollar hooker if he wanted to.

That made me
Old 02-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 282/282/145

Height: 5' 5''

What a wanker! You are not an ugly fat chick and you need to just ignore what he said. He's a small, bitter person with a cold, mean heart.

I was going to start a thread entitled, "I hate men", but you saved me some time. I've been trying online dating (what can I say?) and guys have such a warped sense of reality. They will NOT respond to anyone over 110 lbs and always have in their profiles that they want someone physically fit or trim. HOWEVER, when rating themselves, they state that they are "athletic" when their pictures clearly show them to be "average" or they put "average" when they are "overweight"! They see themselves in a positive light and others in a negative light. It's just they way it is.

You just keep on keeping on and come vent anytime you want. We're right there with you.
ThinkinThin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #8  

I'm so sorry that happened. He's immature, shallow, and probably has a low IQ.

As far as online dating ... I was pretty successful with it, and I found the best way to do it is to be clear yet positive about your body type and weight in your profile. I would use words like "voluptuous", "dangerous curves" or something like that.
Hyacinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Mean men clearly lack something. If you know what I mean...
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #10  
I'm melting.....

S/C/G: 212/194.3/140

Height: 5'2"

Okay, Squeak's post has got to be the funniest post I've seen in a long time! I'm so sorry this happened. I've found that people will say the nastiest things online that they would never say in public. A little anonymity really brings out some people's true, nasty personalities.

You are beautiful, and don't let some stupid guy online tell you any different!
kuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:52 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 282/282/145

Height: 5' 5''

Yes, I am definitely truthful on my profiles - full length picture is updated and one even asks for a weight range *gulp*. But, I never thought of using the descriptions you suggested - that's good. I'll have to try those.
ThinkinThin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:28 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 206/141/139

Height: 5'9

I find that people are a lot braver and meaner online where they don't need the youknowwhats to say disgusting things to someone.

Don't let them get you down or stop going to the chat to talk, you are a beuatiful person inside and out...they can't say the same for themselves!
lauralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:03 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 264.2/264.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Kind of off topic but this thread reminded me of this: There is a truck that rides around town with a sticker on the back window that says "too low for fat ho's". I always thought what a jerk that guy must be...then I actually saw the guy 1 day.. he had to have weighed nearly 400lbs... ironic huh. So basically, to **** with those illiterate idiots on that message board. You are not "uglie" at all. Most people are so insecure with themselves that they have to put other people down to make themselves feel better.

And btw, I can't stand being in a chat room where no one can use proper english. I mean, its one thing to abbreviate (omg, btw, l8r...) but some of the things i have seen is just plain stupid. Its so bad I cant even think of how these things were misspelled, although "uglie" is definitely up there on that list, lol.
Jldsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote