Old 02-16-2010, 02:59 AM   #1  
Carpe diem

S/C/G: 105/78.9/65

Height: 5'5.5"

Default I feel like....

... crying.

Honestly. How much can I possibly screw up?

Fish n chips for dinner tonight since DH didn't want the red beans (he wants them tomorrow for lunch).

One piece of de-battered fish (which is 1/2 of a normal piece of fish from the market) and 1/3 - 1/2 scoop of chips. And I didn't want any of it. It made me ill ordering it. I've lost all taste for fast food (except Subway).

I feel stupid. I feel like I've screwed up majorly. I feel so physically disgusting, repulsive and sickened by dinner. I feel as though I will never get back on track after last week.

Hugs appreciated. Advice taken.
Mollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 05:14 AM   #2  
Because I Can

Height: 5'6"

Oh, Mollz. I understand. I don't really know what to tell you. I have chatted with you for a little over a month now. I know that you are very determined when you put your mind to something. You haven't had a significant weight gain, so pull yourself back up now before you get too far down that road. Tomorrow (or today) gives you a brand new clean slate to pick your self back up. I looked it up and it says that your 22kg lost is 48.5 pounds! That is a lot! I KNOW you want to keep going and reach your goal. I KNOW you don't want to put that 48.5 pounds back on. Just put on your tennies and go workout. Rid your house of junk. Take food with you when you go out to eat. If people are offended, who cares? This is your life to live. *hugs* I HTH.

-Mel.
MelO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 282/282/145

Height: 5' 5''

It doesn't sound like much of a slip to me, but I'm just starting out so I could out-binge the best of them. Really, though, it sounds like you're being WAY too hard on yourself. Maybe you could just exercise 5-10 minutes more or cut out down on something you eat today or something else that will help you feel like you're being proactive. Get back on the wagon and hang on! You can do it. No worries.
ThinkinThin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:24 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

Get back on track girl!

I think you have done an amazing job and one dinner of bad eating will not undo all those lbs you have lost. As Big Mike said it's only a bump in the road, the most important thing is, are you gonna let it derail you? or are you gonna get back on track and continue along the road to success. ?

You can do it!
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #5  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Right on!

Pick up, dust off, and get back on that horse. What's your other option? I'll tell you. It's to just keep eating, gain back the weight you worked so hard to loose, and see your family in America this Thanksgiving looking JUST LIKE YOU ALWAYS DID.

I love ya Mollz.

Now get your butt in gear.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #6  
I'm melting.....

S/C/G: 212/194.3/140

Height: 5'2"

Get up and keep moving It was just one small slip, and it's not going to stop you. DH bought fried fish (from Costco, when I said buy fish, I did not mean the fried kind) and I looked at the calorie count on it. It wasn't as bad as I could have imagined. I've found that counting my calories has put some meals that I would have let derail me into perspective. The calories usually aren't as bad as what I can imagine. It's not the best way to spend the calories, but it's certainly not enough to undo all the good you've done!
kuchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #7  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Jump back on the wagon! Don't let one meal (and slip up) totally derail your progress. Today is a new day.

Last edited by AFChick; 02-16-2010 at 11:23 AM.
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:30 PM   #8  
Carpe diem

S/C/G: 105/78.9/65

Height: 5'5.5"

Thanks guys. All advice and hugs and drill sergeants are much appreciated.

I feel much better this morning after having slept on it.

Still, I'm not happy with eating that crap and I'm going to start putting my foot down when it comes to takeaways. I said last night that I've lost all taste for fast food; I'm not happy eating it and it doesn't taste like real food. Except Subway- that's still relatively decent eating.

I need to get ready for the gym. I won't screw up today. I just won't. The first mini-goal is just within reach... I will make it there by the end of the BL challenge. It's only 7 pounds.

Oh yeah, and Happy Mardi Gras y'all!!

Last edited by Mollz; 02-16-2010 at 03:31 PM.
Mollz is offline   Reply With Quote