Old 02-03-2010, 01:42 PM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Thumbs up Biggest Loser Housekeeping

I went back and finalized the results on the January Results Thread. Looking good, ya'll!!

We are missing a few ladies, so I thought I would give a final shout out to see if you just forgot and still wanted to weigh in.

Kelleewl
tilaf
LostnFound
ShrewKate
SockMonkey
Christies6pack
Lauralyn

February weigh ins will still be on Monday and will be on:
8th
15th
22nd
1st of March

March has 5 Mondays - so it will all shake out okay in the end. Okay? After the week 8 people all check in, I will post the monthly results again for February.

There is a new weigh in thread for this month. Also we have a new February chat thread (general). There is a February exercise accumulation thread going as well. You ladies (and gents?) are wonderful!

So much support, there's nothing we can't do. Let's loose another whole person in February!

Last edited by mortonpixie; 02-04-2010 at 10:54 AM.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #2  
Because I Can

Height: 5'6"

I saw that MotherMe had posted some hwere. I think she said she lost a pound. I will go look for it.

"Whoops

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I am really sorry about forgetting to check in on Monday. I hope it's not too late to weigh in. Things didn't change too much this last week, I only went down one pound, but that's okay-- I'm in ONEDERLAND at 199.0! "

Last edited by MelO; 02-03-2010 at 06:11 PM.
MelO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #3  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelO View Post
I saw that MotherMe had posted some hwere. I think she said she lost a pound. I will go look for it.

"Whoops

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, I am really sorry about forgetting to check in on Monday. I hope it's not too late to weigh in. Things didn't change too much this last week, I only went down one pound, but that's okay-- I'm in ONEDERLAND at 199.0! "

Thanks MelO - I updated my spreadsheet and the "Results" thread.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote