Biggest Loser - Weigh in HERE!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I thought I'd make this one just for weigh-ins, hope that's okay!

I'm 149.6 today
  • Oh crud. I forgot today was weigh in day & I already ate bfast/drank coffee. *sigh* I wonder if I should WI anyway. What do you think?
  • I would, but if you don't want to then do it tomorrow I plan on getting numbers going tomorrow for a list of where we are at so far.
  • 198.8 start.
    198.0 last week
    198.4 for me today.

WTHeck???
  • Andrea I do a lot of 'hovering' myself, especially at TOM, like now. Sorry!
  • Start: 193
    3 days ago: 189
    Today: 192

I think TOM is approaching...
  • I'm still nursing - so no TOM for me...but I'm sure there are hormonal fluctuations anyway. Sigh...

You girls always make me feel like keeping up the Good Fight!!
  • Ack Thursday already! I had to check I thought it was Wed. LOL
    Well I didnt weight until after breakfast, its been a bad week, and its TOM

Okay I just went back and read the other posts. How funny were all complaining of TOM and hormones this week!
  • omgoodness! It is my TOM too! Whats the deal? LOL! I know that women who are around each other a lot can have periods around the same time but this is crazy! some kind of cyber hormone stuff going on hehehe!
    Last week: 230
    Today: 230 (thanks to TOM)
  • Started out at 230.1
    Today = 227.0

whooo hooo!!!
  • Ooop,s I posted this in the other thread, sorry.

Starting 152.5
    today 152

I am thinking I need to bump up things to break 150 by next Thursday which was my goal.
  • Start 123.0
    Today 123.6

Argh! Had a couple "bad" days last week where I was sick (roomie works in a healthcare setting and germs keep following her home!) and didn't count cals at all. And like some of ya'll have said, TOM is here, lol. Oh well, just happy to be back to 123 even w/ the .6, I actually weigh everyday and have been above that during the past week. Could be better, could be worse!
  • H8 Tom, H8 Tos
    TOS - time of Semester.

Frelling 222. Again. *Le Sigh*

OTOH, next week, off to 'rents in the High Mountains which usually is good for 3 lbs (b/c of hiking through snow w. retrievers -- and burning extra calories to stay warm!)

And MASSIVE NSV -- thesis is now 62.5% done; down to facts & figures and reporting, as opposed to theorizing and motivating

Must find zen.

Oh wait! Zen! Right here on the emoticons!

225 / 222 / 200
  • Ok, I got back all the ground I lost last week, today's weight:

Looks like I still have a fighting chance of getting to onderland by New Years!

TOM is right around the corner though, feeling for you ladies dealing with it now...
  • Samantha...Congrats on the weight loss! WTG!!!!!!

Untamed....at least you didn't gain right? good job maintaining!

Shrewkate.....have fun hiking and yes...great exercise burning those calories ! Congrats on the thesis!

bensempress.....you are almost there to onederland! yayyyy!!!!!