My workout today...

• was a BLAST!! An hour of shoveling, an hour of snowball fights and snowmen building. It was a lot of fun!!

• Sounds like a blast!
  • That's great!
  • it is currently 17 below zero wind chill. -2 actual. it is projected to get to 25 below wind chill tonight. I had to blow the white crap for 45 minutes and my face felt like it was going to crack and fall off... this is not fun.
  • Yah, 17 below zero is not fun... I do not look fw to that weather. It hits in Jan/Feb usually. But when it's in the upper 20's it's not so bad.
  • We are in the below zero's here as well. We got 12 inches in the last 2 days. School is closed again tomorrow. Another day off for Babysitter Mortonpixie! I might have one little boy (my sweetie pie) but he's easy. We've had the last 2 days off and I even cleaned under our bed today and matched all the socks! Tomorrow I might have to actually RELAX. mg:
  • We thought it was really cold here when it dipped just below 32...32 above zero that is...

I have lived in much colder places, so I can empathize; however, I much prefer Bama's version of "cold".