30's Biggest Loser Sign-Ups

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I want to join, but I don't have my weight. I'm actually afraid to get on my scale. Honestly, it NEVER says the same thing. I can step on it 10 different times and get 10 different weights. My house is so NOT level!
    Should I weigh in at the gym? I've always thought that might be a good place to keep a running tally, but I've seen people "mess" with the scale, so I wasn't sure.
  • I weighed in last Sat at 206 for some reason- went up about 3 pounds! UGH... anyway, hoping to be back near 203 on weigh in day (Thursday).

It's hard switching weigh in days! lol
  • Well I weighed in at 230...

What day do we do the "official weigh in"?
  • Thursday is the weigh in.

Agreed - switching days stinks.
  • Ok...well my starting weight will be 230 & I will weigh in Thursday morning.
  • I'm in. weight 235
  • It's probably too late for me to sign up (if not, I'm at 185.6 today), but I was wondering....are you going to go by pounds lost or by percentage lost, like on the show? Just curious.
  • Okay, sorry to have stepped away from this thread for the last few days! I have added everyone up to this point that has asked, you too luckymommy.

I figured since we are just trying this out we can just go for pounds lost right now. I suppose if there is enough interest in keeping it going after December then we can have a vote or something as to weigh in days, pounds vs. %, all that good stuff. I'm all for doing %s if that's what everyone wants, just maybe not this time around as I don't feel prepared

That said, I'm looking forward to this coming weigh in and getting some results posted as to where everyone is at and who's in the lead
  • I think I posted in a TBL thread...I said I wanted to join a TBL group...am I able to be in this one?
  • Passionista we are just doing this one in here for the 30 something's group. I think you posted on the thread in the actual Biggest Loser forum, just from looking at your posts.
  • So, am I able to be in this one? I'm 30 something!
  • Sure you can join Just post your weight and I'll get you on the list.
  • I know there's not much of December left, but I'd still like to get in on this.

weight this morning was 213

Cheers!
  • Yay, thanks, Bigknitter! I weigh 320.
  • I'm in!!
    Looks like I am a little late but I can hang around until next time!

Weighed 222lbs this morning.