Old 11-23-2009, 11:01 AM   #1  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Default 30 somethings daily chat Monday 23 Nov 09

Good morning Ladies!

I'm back in town...I've been TDY for the last week and eating very badly . I actually didn't do too bad...Sat I weighed in and had gained 2 lbs, Sunday I had lost the 2, and this morning I'd gained 1...so I'm thinking I gained a pound. Last week I was at a conference and there were dinners and snacks and all manner of evil stuff. I did work out alot, so that is probably why the damage was minimal. This week is T-Day...luckily we are going to my parents house where almost everyone is currently dieting. We are going out for the big dinner so that there will be no left overs to binge further on.

How is everyone else today?

TTFN (ta-ta-for-now),

Jen
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

So, I have been not posting, not journaling and not calorie counting these past 3 months and have managed to gain 8 pounds. It slowly creeps up on you and then all of a sudden you see numbers on the scale that you haven't seen in a long time. Ugh!!!!! So, I am back. I entered my breakfast on fit day and have scheduled in gym time at 4. I wish I could just not think about weight and live my life, but I am guessing (well, I actually know) that I am going to have to work at this for the rest of my life. And it's the holidays.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #3  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

Gaw, I hate Thanksgiving week. Thursday is also my sisters birthday so its extra annoying in the sense that I have to cook and buy and wrap a thoughtful gift. Bah!

I did terribly this weekend. Had my friends fathers funeral and memorial potluck and then an irish wake at the bar afterwards which was followed by a huge party at my friends house till 6am. And then, with very little sleep on Sunday I had a whole house to clean. Needless to say I only scratched the surface. I need another weekend to catch up.

Tonight I need to start cooking for thanksgiving, starting with juicing a million limes to cure octopus for ceviche. I bought a new juicer so I won't have to do it by hand again like last year. Last year, I had just had my nails done and went to squeeze limes...holy moly...those microscopic nicks around my nails from the nail file about killed me. It was like some sick mexican lime torture! Lol!
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #4  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

I'm so excited. I had to do a "check-up" for my fitness test...I had failed it basically soley because of my waist measurement...anyway, since 29 Oct, I've lost 1 inch in my waist!

I guess, it's doubly good after my bad eating last week...
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote