3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Somethings Daily Chat Wednesday 11/18 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/186652-30-somethings-daily-chat-wednesday-11-18-a.html)

mortonpixie 11-18-2009 09:09 AM

30 Somethings Daily Chat Wednesday 11/18

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!

Last night I took my son out to Perkins for dessert. I try to take the older kids out once a month for some one on one time with Mom. I had coffee and a piece of peanut butter silk. My son had a piece as well and we both agreed that next time we would order one and split it. We both felt sick!

So I worked out this morning and burned off those extra calories. At this rate at least I won't GAIN any more - but I'm sure shooting not loosing any.

I decided to start counting calories again. It's so confusing when I'm nursing. It seems I do what I'm told and I still can't loose much more than a pound a month. At least it's going in the right direction, huh?

How's everyone else today?

squeak351 11-18-2009 11:08 AM

1 lb a month would be 12 lbs a year!

I love Perkins breakfast and the salad bowls. yum yum.

DD is on her way to dr again for those darn headaches. She's basically had a headache since August 21st. Even sinus surgery didn't help. I got her Granny to take her since I can't really miss any more time off work. DH can't miss because he's missed alot with his dad lately. I am waiting to hear what the dr. has to say this time. I am praying for some magic cure and relief for my baby.

Dieting is doing very well. I have stayed within my points everyday since Sunday. I find that I can't eat over or even eat my AP points. I have also discovered that if I drink something hot like tea or coffee in the afternoon I don't have the urge to snack. I have lost the couple of lbs I put on from last weekend and am back down to 207.6. :carrot::carrot:

Not much planned this afternoon. Maybe some Wii time and of course spending time with DD. She mostly wants me to sit in the recliner and rock her. She's 11 but as long as she fits on my lap I will do it.

Y'll have a good evening.

Mango30 11-18-2009 01:30 PM

I hate snow. And Wednesdays. And especially snowy Wednesdays.

Squeak: I hope your DD starts feeling better soon. It just sucks that she's had to deal with this for so long.

mortonpixie 11-18-2009 06:35 PM

Mango - snow and wednesdays love you, tho! ;) :lol:

:hug:

Mango30 11-18-2009 07:49 PM

So much so that it wont stop snowing and Wednesday will NOT end!!!!!
Today is the longest day evaaaaahhhhhh!
and I'm hungry and stuck at work.

bensempress 11-19-2009 01:47 AM

Sounds pretty sour Mango! This has been a long one for me too... almost time to get to bed and get up to do it all over again.

Today wasn't the best of days, couldn't gain much momentum in the form of energy or motivation. Here's hoping tomorrow looks better!