30 Somethings Daily Chat Tuesday 11/3

• Happy Tuesday Chicks!

DH is home on Tuesdays and normally helps get all caught up on laundry. Though we have had so much rain lately that our drain is backing up every time we do a load...might have to cart it to the laundry mat.

I got up and walked again today. Went to the chiropractor and had some electro impulse therapy on my muscles. He couldn't hardly adjust me because my muscles are so tense. Just full of stress lately. I just need a steady supply of vicodin and valium and I will be okay.

I didn't eat very well yesterday. It was hit and miss - I was to keyed up to eat and then when I did I was so hungry I ate 3 pieces of home made bread.

Here's hoping today is better.
  • I tried to have a good food day yesterday but it all went down the drain around 9pm. I've been writing a book for NaNoWriMo, and typing on my laptop just gives me the munchies. And there is Halloween candy in my house. Not a good combination.

Today hopefully I'll have time to work out. Last night was insanely busy, I was literally running. Running to my truck from my office when I realized I was late picking my kid up from aftercare, running from the aftercare program to a friends house to give her wax to help her light her wood stove easier, running into the store and blazing through isles to buy tampons in an emergency. Okay, I guess I did get a work out then. And on top of all of that I still had my sinus headache. But I got antibiotics for it yesterday and thankfully there is no sign of pressure yet this morning.

MP, I have to take muscle relaxers before I go to the chiro so I can be adjusted, otherwise I'm too tense. They totally make me foggy, so the only day I can go is saturday mornings when my mom can drive me around...lol! but I love getting adjusted, it makes me feel so new.
  • I just had the best salad for lunch.
    about 150g salad from a bag, yeah, the ice burg lettuce stuff (30ish calories)
    133g no fat added refried beans (116 calories)
    1.75 oz mozzorella cheese (150 calories)
    and lots of jalapenos
    about 300 calories total and the crunch of the iceburg lettuce gives it a taco salad type feel to it. Twas heaven.
  • Dang that salad does sound good! Throw on some salsa too for me! YUM
  • ya, salsa would have been a nice edition, but I was all out, but I had a LOT of jalapenos on there so, ya, wow! spicy. I think thats what I'm going to have for dinner tonight too, it was THAT good.