Old 10-28-2009, 09:42 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Wednesday 10/28

Morning All!

Just wanted to start the daily thread. Will return to chat later! Where IS everyone!?
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:41 AM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Hey Mort!

I've been wondering the same thing. It's like a ghost town around here. Must all be busy. Seems as the years go by my life gets busier and busier.

Doing good still and have exercise class again this afternoon. I made some nice mini spinach quiches yesterday for supper and ended up bringing some for lunch today. I had never done them in a muffin pan before but I thought it might help me with portion control. So far so good!

DD went back to school today. Hopefully we can get our lifes back to normal now, but not yet. She has THREE dr. appts next week. Two of them are for Dr's that are an hour away. Not going to have time to do anything next week. We stay gone so much sometimes I just want to stay home and do nothing.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #3  
This means war...

S/C/G: 277/237/199

Height: 5'2"

YOu say ghost town like its a bad thing! Lol!

I have a massive sinus headache. I've had it since yesterday afternoon. My face hurts like I took a punch to it. I've actually never had sinus pain this bad before.

I am really frusterated with my weight on the scale this morning. I have been eating on plan and working my *** off a the gym doing cardio and I'm up to 191 lbs this morning. I don't understand how I can gain 6 lbs while eating under 1500 calories a day plus burning extra doing cardio. physiologically, its impossible, but the scale does not lie. I'm actually gaining weight, WTF? I don't know what to do anymore besides completely cut out all carbs. the last time I lost from the 190's down to the 160's I didnt eat carbs for almost 3 months. I think my body just automatically stores them as fat no matter what my energy requirements are.
Mango30 is offline   Reply With Quote