30 Somethings Daily Chat Tuesday 9-22

• Morning all.

Well the swine flu has hit at home. I think DD has it. She woke up this morning with fever, chills, coughing, aching all over. Many kids at her school have it. I take her this afternoon to be tested for flu.

I lot control last night. I know what happened, I got too hungry. Then when I started eating I couldn't stop. Lesson learned, back on track today.

Still no exercise this week and it's driving me nuts. I WANT to do something/move about and have been told to continue to rest.

How is everyone else doing?
  • Oh Beth...sorry to hear about possible swine flu with everything else you've got going on!
    Hope you guys all feel better soon! Take your time, rest up and jump back on the exercise wagon when you can!

I've been a bit M.I.A. DH and I have been really busy over the past week. Haven't done too much exercising and I'm trying to behave myself...key word is "trying!"

Today is our 2nd wedding annivesary...hard to believe how fast the time goes by! We're going out for dinner tonight and I'm not going to feel guilty about it...it's my splurge for the week!

Hope you're all having a great day!
  • Wifey- Happy Anniversary!!!

Sunday was my 10th. Time sure does fly by.
  • Happy anniversarys Wifey and Squeak!

I had my first WW weigh in last night and found out that I did not lose any weight. I'm a bit bummed about that
  • Dan- Don't be bummed. You've got to just keep going.
    What type of diet and exercise are you doing?
  • Weight Watchers points and about 45 minutes/hour of cardio work daily (eliptical and treadmill).