Old 09-09-2009, 01:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 284/tickah/180

Height: 5'7"

Cool Anyone out there feel like burning your Spanx?!

The first thing I am going to do when I loose my weight is burn my Spanx! I feel like I can't go out now without one because of the muffin top and it's hot wearing one in the summer.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great product and has given me confidence in times of need but, I would like to just wear my clothes some day without a tummy cincher.

Heather
me1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

I stopped wearing that type of stuff. That was hard. I sometimes regret not owning some. Especially now. My shape is changing and I don't appreciate the way the fat is moving. It looks like I'm melting from the top, which puts extra emphasis on my middle. YUCK!
UniquelyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:35 AM   #3  

Don't burn 'em! Just buy a smaller size..... SPANX is for the smooth-ness and over weight or not, us gals should wear them. I feel like clothes look better with spanx. Even my itty bitty friends wear them under dresses and such for the look of it.

But I will say-- that I can't live without them, especially right now. Oh yes, in the summer-- ugh!

Liz-- why not go buy another pair? Target has them, they are called "assets" made by the same company BUT 1/2 the price!
milesofsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote