3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Somethings Daily Chat Monday 9/14 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/181745-30-somethings-daily-chat-monday-9-14-a.html)

mortonpixie 09-14-2009 09:30 AM

30 Somethings Daily Chat Monday 9/14

Good Morning All!

We had a VERY busy weekend and ate out A LOT. I tried to make good choices, but eating out is always hard. We had out of town visitors, dinner guests, a birthday party, and started a new class at church! Phew!!

So, today I'm trying to recover. I only have 1 daycare kid today to add to our 4. I need to make out quarter report cards for the kids (we love that most have just started and we are 1/2 done with the first semester!) So maybe a little easier day.

I made some old fashioned oatmeal for breakfast, turkey sandwiches for lunch, and a roast in the crock pot for dinner. Monday is our library day after Baby Wallace leaves at 4:00, so it will be nice to have dinner in the crock.

Have a great day!

Wifey 09-14-2009 09:44 AM

Ya beat me to it Mortonpixie! Sounds like you had a crazy weekend...glad to hear you survived it! :wave:

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

DH and I had fun playing ball on Friday night and Saturday morning. We lost both games so we only played 2 games...the 2nd one we mega lost b/c we were short players. :(

Some of the team members went out for lunch afterwards where I did not make healthy choices, but it was SO good! I also ended up eating badly yesterday, had leftovers from Saturday's bad lunch and had 2 cupcakes and a chocolate bar! :eek:

AF's been kicking my butt this month...I've had insane chocolate cravings! I put all the dessert type crap into a box last night, after I ate the chocolate bar and told DH to hide the box from me...I'm not allowed to have any!

I'm getting myself back on track today! :dust:

squeak351 09-14-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 2924680)

AF's been kicking my butt this month...I've had insane chocolate cravings! I put all the dessert type crap into a box last night, after I ate the chocolate bar and told DH to hide the box from me...I'm not allowed to have any!

Oh my gosh! I had planned on posting the same thing. lol :dizzy:
I also ate a candy bar then DH went to sonic and got Reese's blast for the family. :o

I had planned on making better choices this weekend but in the end I reverted right back to what I always do. Frustrating really, but there is it and what am I to do about it.

Back on track today and I have a new weight loss partner. My sister has decided to join WW as well so we'll be accountable to each other.

DD STILL has a headache. She cried for several hours last night before she finally fell asleep. I still haven't heard from our Dr. about a neurologist appt. I called them and of course had to leave a message but I think I will call them back in a couple of hours and insist on speaking with a person if no one calls me. It's been a week now and I have heard nothing from them, I didn't realize it took a week to make an appt??:?: