Old 09-08-2009, 09:11 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Tues 09/08

Mornin' everyone!

No weekend threads to catch up on... guess everyone was B-U-S-Y!

DH and I had a FANTASTIC weekend but it just didn't seem long enough...of course it never does!
DH had an awesome 30th bday weekend...he went to the amusement park all day Saturday, I took him out for breakfast on Sunday morning and we did house stuff for the rest of the day, which included 5 hrs of staining our deck! Yesterday we did some more housecleaning and then went out and had a big bday dinner for him and then had people over afterwards for cake and coffee/tea.

I'm SUPER-DUPER this morning and can't wait for the work day to be over!

How's everyone else doing??
Is anybody out there???

P.S. I ate badly and I don't feel guilty...DH only turns 30 once! Now it's back to healthy eating!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:46 AM   #2  

Hey Wifey.. I am here. Sounds like DH had a great 30th.

I have had a rough weekend. It began Thursday night when DH came home he ATE the entire pan of Taco Bake I had prepared. It was 12 servings, I ate one he ate 11. Then he ate an entire batch of homemade beef jerky. He is eating the stuff I had fixed up for the rest of the week. Being on LC I was cooking every evening, then the clean up and he would eat it all. He then brought home a 12 inch sub from Subway and sat down to eat in front of me. OMG! I couldn't take it any more. I told him I quit the LC with him, he wasn't following it and I couldn't keep cooking enough for an army. Only to go back to get what I had cooked and there would be nothing. Friday I came to work with no lunch (because he ate it all, even the lunch meat) I was so ticked I ate pizza at work, including the crust, I haven't stopped. I have ate horribly the rest of the weekend. My DH isn't horribly overweight, he's 5'11" and weighs around 210. I don't know how he doesn't weigh much more than he does.

On another note I got a call from the Dr's office about DD. She had a CT scan of her sinus done on Tuesday, they called with the results and said she needed to come in right away to see the Dr. They didn't call any meds in but said she need to come in as soon as possible. Well.. crud that's scary sounding right. I mean if it was just a sinus infection wouldn't they just of called in some antibiotics. She couldn't get into until today at 4 pm because of the holiday. I have been scared half to death all weekend worrying about what it can be. When I pushed the nurse further all she would say is the Dr. will go over her results.

My weekend stunk! Can I get a refund??
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

<poking my head in here for the first time>

Wifey, Happy 30th to your dh! Sounds like he had a wonderful birthday

And Beth, sorry your DH ate all your food And best of luck today at the DR with DD.. hopefully it's nothing serious!!!
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 211/181/140

Height: 5'2"

I got a lot done around the house this weekend. And then my husband came home from climbing & dumped his stuff all over. ARGH!!

Today we took our oldest daughter to her first day of 1st grade. That was an adventure. I can't wait to hear all about it.

I did a lot of physical activities over the weekend but ate horribly. I actually gained a few pounds when I did my weigh-in on Sunday. I'm really not surprised after a mess-up last week, and my totm over the weekend. But I just need to refocus.
UniquelyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #5  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Wifey - glad you had a good weekend celebrating! DH painted our front porch this weekend...must've been a good time for many. I get out of most outside work these days as we have 4 children - two under age 3. But I WISH I could just go outside alone and work sometimes.

Beth - sorry to hear that DD is having such a rough time. Poor kid - poor Momma! I really relate to you about having the food eaten. I care for 6 children during the day so for supper I make about 12 servings. I feed our 4 kids, myself and pack lunch for DH (he works til 8pm). Then I still have enough to feed all the kids the next day. Sometimes DH comes home after work and chows down on the leftovers. He doesn't tell me that it's half gone, so when I go to re-heat lunch for the kids the next day there's not enough! GAH - I HATE THAT!!

Okay, got that off my chest

Well, our weekend was pretty good. DH and I had our first kid-free date in 2 years. DH got the rest of the porch and house painted so we can close on this house. I got a mountain of wash done yesterday and got to watch some tv to boot!

Me and 2 of the kids have a little sniffle today. Got that barking cough and nasal drainage thing. I love my Neti-Pot for sinus trouble. Consequently, I'm not very hungry. Last night DH got dairy queen sundaes to celebrate the finishing of the porch. Why do we always celebrate with food??

Anyway - happy "Monday that's actually Tuesday" today.
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ladies

Oh gosh I've missed this place! I've been away for a few months, but I'm going to stick around now. This forum, sadly, is the only support I have. My parents and siblings are no help and even encourage me to go off plan because "you need to treat yourself". No with food I say, better to treat myself with an iTunes giftcard or a new piece of clothing and such!

Still single, not dating,etc. I have soo missed all of you guys!

Jenn
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:18 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

back Jenn!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote