Single in a married world

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I am 29 and I don't have kids, and not planning on having before 4-5 years.
    I understand how you feel because around me either they are getting married or they all have kids/planning on having.

I'm sooo not into the baby/wedding talk... I must be a boring person to them hahaha
    Lol! Join the club... it seems as soon as one of my friends gets married andother gets engaged so all we do is talk about wedding plans. Yawn!
  • Quote: Lol! Join the club... it seems as soon as one of my friends gets married andother gets engaged so all we do is talk about wedding plans. Yawn!
    Omg... even my sister started talking wedding last week

I did this face
  • Thanks so much to everyone for their great advice and perspectives! I have been away for a couple of days so haven't logged on...nothing exiting, a work thing! booo. and then got sick...booooo
    Don't get me wrong, I love hearing about my friends and their kids..but after hour two....it would be nice if the conversation was between two people! ya know?!

It's good to hear that others are sometimes in the same boat. It gets harder to get out there when you are alone but I will try some of your suggestions.
    hugs to everyone!
    Heather