Not a goal...but kind of a bonus

• Hi all,
    I went to my sister's bachelorette party last night and we were dancing and drinking at a club all night. All the girls were having a blast and I'v always seen myself as invisable to men. I'm married to a wonderful man for 8 years, and we've been together for 17 total, so since i was 14 years old. Needless to say I've been out of the scene for a while. But I am at 65lbs weight lost so far, from 339lbs to 274lbs. I feel great, look better and have a bit of confidence too! But I was totally shocked when a bunch of us girls were standing outside trying to get a cab when a Young Man, maybe a couple years younger or close to my age, was hitting on me! Not the other girls with me, who are all smaller and very attractive....but ME! He was polite and sweet and NOT INTOXICATED...so it was so flattering. I would not ever cheat on my husband and I didnt' lead him on, but MAN IT FELT GOOD... to feel like A WOMAN again! I was blushing and it really gave me an ego boost. So I have been having a hard time sticking to my routine and plan lately, as my sister is getting married friday. With everything going on, I've just not been doing all I can to take care of myself. But now, I need to get back at it. It felt good to be noticed. Just thought I'd share some feelings of how my life is changing and imagine what will happen with the next 100lbs? Thanks for listening!
  • What a good feeling! Congrats on your loss so far - you've shed a 2nd grader!!
  • Yay for you! Sounds wonderful
  • Awesome! It is so nice to be noticed
  • It's a amazing how something like that can boost you up and keep you going. WTG on your weight losss you've done a great job and deserve to feel proud of yourself!!!
  • Ooohh fun workingtobe thin! I know just what you mean. I LOOOVE my hubby but hey, it feels good to be noticed! Keep up all your good work! You get used to the guys--they are gonna come out of the woodwork!!! LOL--for some reason that makes me think of roaches. LOL. You know what I mean though!!
  • That's awsome! I totally know what it's like to feel invisible. I have experienced that a few times recently which really got me down. Good for you! Enjoy every minute! you've worked too hard not to enjoy it!
    Heather