30 Something's Daily Chat: MON 07/27

• Mornin' ladies!

I've only got FOUR days until NYC!!!

Can you tell I'm a bit excited??

I'm still looking for that sunshine! Can someone in California send some our way??!! It rained cats and dogs on Friday and it rained on and off ALL bloody weekend!

We're supposed to have another thunderstorm today and we have a chance of rain almost everyday this week! ACK!
    I can't take this rain anymore!!

I can't wait until 4pm today...I'm going to have a 45 min massage due to all the I've been under lately. I can feel knots underneath my shoulders....it's not pleasant! I haven't had a massage in almost a year and a half...I'm REALLY looking forward to it!!!

I'm thinking happy NYC thoughts for the rest of the week!!!

How was everyone's weekend??!!??
  • Yeah Wifey for a nice little vaca! Hope you have the time of your life!! The massage sounds blissful!

I am not having such a good day. I weighed this morning and am down 1.8, so that's good. But my children are driving me NUTZ!! It's not just the normal, run of the mill kids-stuff. They are really being naughty, mouthy little poops!

I had a Guiness with my lunch! I was so stressed when we were doing school earlier I felt like I was going to throw up. It's just hard sometimes when you dedicate your whole life and all your free time to little people who can just be SO mean to you sometimes.

Okay, enought of that.

I'm going to make Tuna Noodle for dinner. We had ham sandwiches for lunch, and instead of working out, I am going to go lie down for a little bit while the babies are sleeping. Then when I feel a little better, we can finish up Math and History and go for our Monday Frozen Yogurt Treat!

Wifey - I want some pictures of your grand ol time in NYC, girl!! Sounds SO FUN!!
  • Hope you have fun in NYC! I would love to go but DH has a fear of large crowds. I think he would pass out being in NYC.

Today we went to Gatlinburg. Walked around for 4 hours, shopping and just spending time together as a family. We also rode the chair lift up a mountain, the views were spectacular. Then we rode a tram up an incline and played mini golf on top of a mountain.

Nothing else going on with me. Trying to be good about my diet. I did order four exercise DVD's. 30 DS, A couple more from Jillian Michaels and one from Biggest Loser. I plan to combine those with the turbo jam ones I already have. What is everyone's favorite workout dvds? I find that I need variety in order to keep me from being bored.
  • Hi Wifey! Sending sunshine your way for a Terrific Tuesday!!!

Have fun in NYC!!