Old 07-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default Long time no post..

well.. I had a super long post all typed out and poof my page reloaded and it was gone.

So here's a very short version compared to what I had typed out.

I quit going to the weight management clinic, too much money and too far to drive over an hour one way. I couldn't afford it anymore.

Drs finally figured out what was wrong with my daughter. Her gallbladder only worked 18% so they took it out on July 17th. She is doing much better.

My dad has been sick all summer and was recently hospitalized with aspiration pneumonia and acute colitis. He is doing much better now as well.

DH has been having huge hives or Angioedema with facial swelling, and swelling of hands and feet. Dr's haven't figured that one out yet.

I've been remodeling the house during all this and letting the stress get to me so I've gained 8 lbs BUT I am here to state my plan. I find I have better results when I say what I am going to do to people who help me stick to it... Here it is...

1. Start exercise everyday by using 30 DS, Turbo Jam, etc. etc.
2. Follow a strict 1400 cal diet (Lots of healthy foods)
3. Get back to drinking water only

So that's my plan.

Hope everyone is doing well and not having a summer like I have had.

Last edited by squeak351; 07-25-2009 at 10:45 PM.
squeak351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:15 AM   #2  

Hi Beth!

Seems like so much has gone on in your life. I'm glad mostly everything has been resolved positively. I'm sure that in no time, the other things will follow suit.

Welcome back and best wishes on your weight loss journey.
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:29 AM   #3  

Life doesn't go on hold while we work on our weight. Sounds like you've had a lot on your plate with everything that's been going on. Your plan is solid. It's not about the falling down, it's about the getting up. I hope your life levels out a little for you and makes the journey just a little easier.
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote