30 Something's Daily Chat: Tues 07/21

• Mornin' ladies!

It's a beautiful day here today! The sun is shining and it's supposed to be HOT! FINALLY!

Bindersbee - I hope you and your DH are feeling better soon!

I've been going this week...I have to an exam on Thursday for a competition at work. I also had to take my poor puppy into the vet this morning b/c he's got warts on the inside of his mouth! There's nothing we can do about them unless they get bigger and then he'll have to have them removed!

Please send me some good vibes this week ladies, I think I may need them!

The only thing I'm looking forward to right now is my softball game tonight and 2 more games tomorrow night!

How's everyone doing today?
  • Good Morning All!

I've been in and out lately. Just have a lot going on in my personal life right now.

I have been doing better about going to the gym. I am working out about 5 days a week now. However, I have yet to see any results. I am sure it is due to all the stress I have.

My booty finally feels better - just in time for another spin class!

I haven't stepped on the scale in a while...I think I will try to weigh in just every other week for now. I have got to work on my eating & sleeping routine. My boyfriend was out of town and I got into a good routine...then he came back to work & now it's all messed up!
  • Good morning ladies and any gents who happen to pass through.

Today is yet another great day. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the kids are starting to stir. Well 1 kind at least. 1 is at summer school and the other is fast asleep as he stayed up all night! Yes, he's a Night Owl like his mother.

I'm getting a late start with preparing breakfast. I weighed in this morning and wanted to check-in to make sure my ticker was accurate. Since the tickers don't care about ounces lost the number remains the same. I'm trying to get rid of that stubborn 2.2 pounds I need to cross over to a new weight bracket. Ahhhh.....so close.

SamanthaJubilee: :hugs: to you with all that's going on in your world. I know personal issues tend to pile up on us from time-to-time.

Wifey: Looks like the sun is shining just as brightly where you are. Enjoy...

Have a Tantalizing Tuesday everyone!
  • Beautiful Day
    Morning all, beautiful day here as well. It's only like 65 degrees and sunny - ahhh.

Our 10wk old was up every 2 hours last night...so I'm a bit groggy today. I got another contact needing child care today - so hopefully I will be full when we re-open August 3rd. Yikes, that's coming up! When I went on maternity leave I lost a couple of kids (I was closed for 3 months so I expected it!) so I was sort of sweating our income if I didn't find replacements. Looks like it will turn out okay after all.

Wifey - you always sound like you are having so much fun with life with all your goings and doings! I admit, I live vicariously through you sometimes. Hope your fur-baby is feeling better. Poor thing!

Samantha - glad the booty is better! It will be nice to get back on a regular eating/sleeping schedule - that always messes me up.

Sunshine - great big Hello to ya! I had a "non-moving" scale week this week to. Blarg!

DH is off today and is roofing the garage. We need to have it done for our VA Loan to buy this thing. We are buying it for super cheap "as is" from my brother. Lord help us...
  • Quote: Wifey - you always sound like you are having so much fun with life with all your goings and doings! I admit, I live vicariously through you sometimes. Hope your fur-baby is feeling better. Poor thing!
    Thanks Mortonpixie - ummmm ...you just made my day!

What can I say...DH and I are very social people...moreso me but hehehe

My furbaby is doing okay...his mouth isn't bothering him...it was really bothering mommy and daddy who absolutely needed to take him to the vet to make sure he was okay

I guess I should be having more fun exercising and going to the gym! I haven't been in almost 4 months! The dog walking just doesn't seem to cut it!
  • Quote: Sunshine - great big Hello to ya! I had a "non-moving" scale week this week to. Blarg!
    Oh the scale is moving! I've lost this week. I'm just being greedy!
  • Thanks you'se guys! LOL

I know I just need to be a little strong. I can get through this. I find that offering words of encouragement to others really makes me feel better.

I wish you all well & some "move-age" on the scales in the downward motion!