its been a while....

• So its been a while since I've been to this site. Actually I havnt posted anything since march ugh... I'm so horrible at weight loss, I've been battling it since I was a teen. I think my biggest problem is no motivation. So I'm back and hopefully this time I will not stray from my lifestyle change. My daughter is 13 and is also a little overweight and it makes me feel horrible cause I feel that I caused it with our horrible eating habbits. But I'm bound to make the change. Hopefully we can make this journey together. I'm excitied and scared all at the same time.
  • Niekka, Welcome (back)!!
  • Welcome back! Stick around this time -- we'll help you!
  • Welcome back! Yahoo - you got the support, now watch you go! One little change at a time. Might start with cutting out pop or something. Just pick one thing. Huggs!!
  • Welcome back! We can do this if we all stick together, right?
  • Welcome back! i am back from a hiatus as well. As long as we don't give up we are going in the right direction.
  • Welcome back!!!
  • Welcome back!

It would be awesome if you and your daughter could do this together. You two will have a lot of quality time togther as you plan meals, shop, cook, etc.

Wishing you the best of luck!
  • You're always welcome to come back. You just have to keep trying and do a little better each time. You can do this!