Old 07-14-2009, 09:00 AM   #1  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat: Tuesday 7/14

Good Morning Gals!

I SO did not want to get up this morning. My 2 month old gets up at 6 or so, so this week I decided to workout after I feed him at that time. Two days down so far!

Today is our sort of "Saturday" in this family. This is DH's day off, we don't homeschool today and I might actually get to go somewhere alone!

I weighed and took my measurements yesterday. In the four weeks I have been on this sight I have lost 5.6lbs and 1.5in off my waist and 2in off my hips. Thank you all for keeping me accountable, helping me to know that there are others like me, and lifting me up when I'm feeling yucky!

You Ladies Rock!!

No lunch or dinner plans yet today - Better get on that!

Have a wonderful Tuesday,
Andrea
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #2  
Wannabe Loser

S/C/G: 184/138/120

Height: Almost 5'2"

Congrats on the losses Andrea, that is great!!

I also didn't want to get up, so I didn't I 'slept in' an hour but I still got up and did my yoga and a little meditation. I'm enjoying my green smoothie for the morning and then I'm off to go run at the park. I get to go for an exam with my chiro later, hopefully we'll go down to 1 day instead of 2 a week, even though my lower back isn't being helped at all. Dd and I will walk to the park later for a picnic, she's so excited!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Bigknitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 167/167/141

Good Morning Ladies!
I hope you all have a great day!
Eliza807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Mornin' ladies!

Congrats on the WL Andrea!

I guess I'm not the only one who didn't wanna get outta bed this morning!
DH and I slept in by about 45 mins and had to rush to catch our bus at 6:45!

Today, I'm absolutely dreading my appt. with my WL doctor that's scheduled for Thursday afternoon...
It's not even my regular doctor (she's on mat leave until Nov.)...this will only be the 2nd time I've seen this doctor and I haven't done what she's asked me to do..

The guilt has set in!

I don't know how to tell her..."hi, i've been lazy and busy with life and haven't lost the 4lbs you asked me to lose..."

This is the kinda day I'm having so far...UGH!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:27 AM   #5  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Just popping in. Two interviews today that I have to prepare for.

Neither on is what I REALLY want to do, but at least they are jobs, right? And now a days that's nothing to shake a stick at...
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Andrea -

Rebound - Good luck on the interviews!

Bigknitter/Wifey - I couldn't get out of bed either. I am in a terrible habit of staying up late and sleeping in and it is way too hot to run in the evenings. I have to go to the gym to run and it's just not the same.

Yesterday was an awesome food day. I stayed home all day and I did not snack all day and stayed within my calorie range. I proved that I can do it. Now I have to make it a habit.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #7  

Hey everyone!

Andrea- you are closing in hard on Onderland, Congrats!

Rebound- good luck on the jobs. I probably need to go back at least part time soon and it's nice to know it's unlikely I can get a job in my field at all. I have great qualifications BUT with the economy and all, the sector I worked in is way down. Sigh. Makes me nervous.

I am sick as a dog today. My ears and teeth ache. My back aches. My throat is sore etc. etc. No exercise for me for a few days. The good news is that my appetite is down too. Hopefully I can just maintain while sick.
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:38 PM   #8  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Wifey, I just made the broccoli grape salad for my picnic tomorrow. It looks GREAT but I'm trying not to taste it until it sits a bit. It looks like one of those salads that needs to meld a little before it's perfect. I'll let you guys know tomorrow how it goes over at the picnic!

mortonpixie, congrats on the inches lost! I'm wearing a pair of size 16s that I could barely get buttoned a month ago and they fit great-maybe even a teeny weeny bit loose. It's so gratifying!

bigknitter and wifey, I had the hardest time getting up this morning, too! Myst be something in the air...

rileyozzie, thanks for the good wishes! And congratulations on the good food day yesterday.

bindersbee, thanks to you, too, for the good wishes. And I hope that you feel better soon!

Today wasn't great although not permanant damage was done I don't think. I managed to do REALLY well at my interview lunch, but then I got back to the office and ate half a bagel. For no good reason at all. I've just had the munchies so badly lately for some reason! I haven't done more than about 250 calories worth of damage, and I've usually been able to "make it up" by eating a smaller dinner, but it's a BAD habit to get into. I'm hoping that it's just hormonal
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote