Old 07-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Tues 07/07

Mornin' ladies!

I'm surprised that no one had posted yet today!

Where's everybody at??

I'm just taking a quick break from my busy day at work to say hello and to let you know that the weather here SUCKS!

It's been raining since last night and it's only a high of 17 degrees Celsius here today, that's only about 63 degrees F! ARGH!

When will summer finally arrive???
Maybe this weekend??? DH and I are having people for a BBQ and I'm praying that the weather is beautiful!

I hope everyone's having a wonderful day...I'm just feeling MEH b/c of the weather...
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #2  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning, I was actually just about to post. Great minds think alike.

I've been MIA lately. Had another back injury. I am going in to have tests done. Not sure what's going on, but 3 back injuries in a month...somethings not right. Just gonna make sure everything is okay on the inside.
Even with my inability to move most of the time, I have managed to loose a little weight. I'm now down 5 lbs! I did go to the gym last night (with my DR's approval) and hit the eliptical for 30 min. That was all I could do. Gotta build back up my tolerance (without hurting myself). I did a few rounds on the weights (arms only) and then took my tired self home.

It is raining here too, but we are thanful for it. My yard is looking like a cut hay field....my poor grass. It was soo pretty then summer hit.
The rain has helped drop the temp from 100 down to about 78...so I'm not complaining. It is nice to be able to walk outside and not break out into a pouring sweat before you make it to your vehicle.

Today I am treating myself to a hair cut. It's about that time.

Last edited by SamanthaJubilee; 07-07-2009 at 11:41 AM.
SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #3  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 255/211/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
I'm surprised that no one had posted yet today!

Where's everybody at??
Things don't go so well when I'm the one who starts this thread...

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday and day 5 of the MIL's visit. We've gone out for every lunch except one and every dinner except one. I've been doing really well and maintaining at 210.2 to 210.4. But this morning I was up to 212. I did have my highest calorie day yesterday. We also ate late and played some fierce sand volley ball at 8 followed by strawberry shortcake. So I'm hoping that the 2 pounds is just going to be bloat and it'll be gone tomorrow morning.

It should be gone tomorrow morning because I'm back at work in my "safe eating" zone right now. I didn't have my usual time to pack my lunch so I just brought along a yogurt and 6 oz of leftover chicken from the one damn day I was able to cook dinner. And I grabbed a 16 oz carton of strawberries. Did you know that a POUND of strawberries doesn't even have 150 calories! I'm planning on eating the whole thing along with my chicken for lunch today.

As far as dinner goes, I'm hoping that I can get Subway and meet up with hubby and MIL at whatever function we're planning on partaking in tonight.

She leaves Thursday morning, so I don't have a ton of time to make up for this week before my weigh in on Friday morning. Today I should be able to keep things healthy and then at least tomorrow I'll only have to worry about one more dinner out. I'm pretty sure that I'll manage to maintain this week and that's my goal right now!

Wish me luck!
Rebound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:57 AM   #4  
Less than 15 now!!

S/C/G: 220/*ticker*/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default Tuesday!

Good morning all!

Tuesdays are busy days around here. DH has Sunday and Tuesdays off this rotation, so we try to get all of our doctor/dentist/shopping/etc done. I went to the dentist this morning and we have the termite guy here now. We are buying this house and the termite treatment was part of the sellers responsability. We are buying from my brother, so it's sort of messy.

DH and I are going on a date tonight, hoorah! Before last month, it had been 2 years since we were out together. I decided that we need to do something just to get out at least once a month. We have a niece now that is 13 and can sit for three/four. We just take the baby with us.

Lunch is hot dogs for the kids, bean burritos for me and DH (if I can convince him to "come with me"). Dinner will be out at an Italian place called Grisantes - similar to Olive Garden. They do have lighter fare, so I will try to be good.

Gotta get my workout in somewhere - maybe I will walk outside since the termite dude is here in my basement. Unlike in Canada, here in Nebraska it is 95 degrees today with 80% humidity, blah.

Have a great day!
mortonpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I have been busy cleaning all morning and that is no small task with a 1 and 5 year old. I have to leave the house to keep it clean. I think I am going to take them to get pictures today. My mom was complaining that I haven't done any sittings with my youngest. It is just harder to manage a photo session with two of them.

And I am going to yoga tonight. YAY!! I need a little getaway activity with just myself. I also bought some new inserts for my running shoes and ran last night for 4 miles and my foot didn't hurt so I am hoping I've solved the foot problem without having to see a doctor.

Gotta go...just heard a crash from afar....
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Girl, you're killin' me!!

I have just been a computer slacker today...believe it or not!! I have alot of school work to get done this week, so I've been working on that.

Last edited by LBH; 07-07-2009 at 06:28 PM.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:04 AM   #7  

I had a busy day but am posting just because I can.

I had a very successful 1st day back on Phase 1 of my way-of-eating, the South Beach Diet. My pantry is stocked, the fridge and the freezer are full and the kids were happy with all their home-cooked meals today.

My pocketbook was happy too! No fast food eating!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:28 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebound View Post
Ur too funny!

Happy to hear that people were pokin' around yesterday!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote