Old 05-22-2009, 09:23 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Memorial Day Weekend Chat: Friday, 5/22 - Monday, 5/25

Mornin' All!

I thought we'll just do a holiday weekend chat starting today, since it's been kinda slow.

What are your plans for the weekend? We're not doing alot. May have a get together with a couple HS friends. May go to mom's Monday. DS1 marches with the little league in the parade Monday AM, but DH will probably just take him. I don't do parades.

Have a great day and a great weekend!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Enjoy Memorial Day weekend ladies! I got to enjoy our Canadian holiday last Monday...Victoria Day.

DH and I are having a date night tonight. I'm going to get some highlights and a haircut tonight and then we'll go for either dinner and a movie or just dinner...haven't decided yet.

We'll be doing some housecleaning and painting this weekend and will most likely be going out on Saturday night to see a movie with some friends.

What's everyone else doing?
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #3  

We'll just be working hard out in the backyard whipping it into shape. No super fun plans for us. Sigh.

We could go and be in a parade but it's a few hours away and I really just don't feel like it. I'm bad. I'd rather spend that time working on stuff around here.
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi Ladies,
No big plans here either. I need to give my apt. a good spring cleaning and sort through clothes. If I haven't worn it in a while, I'm giving it to charity. Which means more room in the closet for new clothes!

I may go to a movie , but generally just cleaning and resting as I feel a cold coming on.
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #5  

Hey everyone! I did end up getting in an unexpected double date last night. The hubs and I did dinner and a movie with our friends next door.

Depending on the weather, the kids will be doing a little kid snowcone stand today on the road behind our house. They're so excited. I suppose it will be fun for me to sit an read a book while they work.

The un-fun part will be getting the house clean. My kitchen is a wreck!

Oh- and the GOOD news is that my husband has decided he's finally ready to start working on his weight problem too. I guess 9 months in he finally realized I was serious about mine so he may as well tackle his too. Woot Woo! Quiet example really IS the best way to get a spouse to buy in.
bindersbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:58 AM   #6  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Been cleaning like a mad woman this AM. Mom is coming over later, possibly MIL too. She popped in unexpectantly yesterday...always when the house is at it's worst! Anyway, we told her to come over today if she wants. We're BBQ'ing.

Put a new rug (mom pulled one up in her spare room) for the boys' room yesterday:

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote