30 Something's Daily Chat: T.G.I.F. 05/15

• Mornin' ladies!

T.G.I.F!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was THE longest day of the week! I was so tired...AF showed up...weather was cold and crappy...it was a total MEH day.

However, today it is warm and SUNNY!

I'm looking forward to a long weekend of relaxation, socializing and gettin' my butt movin'! I'm going to thoroughly enjoy my Monday off (Victoria Day in Canada).

What's everyone doing this weekend?
  • yeah! It's Friday.

Only 4 &1/2 days left of school then I get the whole summer off.
    I have so many jobs planned around that house that I will stay super busy.
    Lots of painting, sanding and staining, plus organizing all the closets.

Nothing much happening here today. Going to go to help groom the horses today. I am sure to get a good workout. I also brought my tennis shoes again today so I can walk at lunch.

Ya'll have a great day!
  • Mornin' All!

Beth, when you're done, can you come help me?!

Wifey, it's supposed to be sunny and about 70 here today also.

We had tball last night and you know what that meant...it started raining right before we left the house and got progressively worse! They played though...they didn't care! Both teams were down some members though, I think we had 6 each. We have games on Saturday & Sunday too, and it looks like we're supposed to have rain both days.

I have a bridal shower to go to with my MIL on Saturday and a bday party with Robby on Sunday, so I won't be at either game...if they happen.

I'm still miserable with my sinus' today. Headache, scratchy throat, post-nasal drip. Coffee doesn't even taste that great. May have to make some tea.

Have a great day all!
  • Feel better soon Lauren!

Beth - "enjoy" the last few days of school!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!