3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something's Daily Chat: Tuesday, March 24th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/167565-30-somethings-daily-chat-tuesday-march-24th.html)

Wifey 03-24-2009 09:22 AM

30 Something's Daily Chat: Tuesday, March 24th

Mornin' ladies :wave:

It's a beautiful, sunny day! A bit on the chilly side though...I WANT spring to hurry up and get here! :lol:

Took a nice 40 min walk with DH and our puppy last night, when we got home from work. It was a bit chilly with the wind last night, but overall a nice little workout.

I was so proud of myself last night...I didn't munch on ANYTHING after dinner! I had a big glass of water and a cup of decaf tea and that was it! :cheer:

I think I'll be takin' the puppy out for a longer walk tonight...I gotta hit the gym tomorrow after work. :workout:

Not looking forward to the :rain: we're supposed to get though... :nono:

squeak351 03-24-2009 10:23 AM

It's beautiful out today. I hope the weather holds so I can get in more walk before the rain comes. Yuck. I know we NEED the rain with all the drought lately but please rain at night so it doesn't mess up the beautiful spring days.

I may take DD up to my sisters so she can groom her horse. Of course with that comes work for me. Shoveling, grooming and such. It's such a good workout but it's a workout I enjoy. I love being around animals.

nothing much else going on. I am super stiff (Fibro) not sure if it's because of how hard I slept last night or because Dh and I put out 16 trees this weekend. All that shoveling and hauling really got to me. I was shaking by the time we got finished.

SapphireBlue 03-24-2009 11:48 AM

What a gorgeous bird, Squeak!

It’s a cold and windy one here in CO. A lot of roads north of us are closed. We had a spring storm come through. My area clouded up, but we didn’t get any rain or snow. Darn! Cuz we really need it. Now, it’s dusty, and my allergies are buggin’. I’m not feeling so well, so I think soup sounds good for lunch.

I did well last night. I ate turkey taco. Yummy!!

squeak351 03-24-2009 12:25 PM

:thanks: I really need a better picture of her. That's Kya Squeak, aka Squeaker. She is my 2nd DD. lol don't know how I'd manage without her in my life.

LBH 03-24-2009 03:58 PM

Hi Ladies! :wave:

Kinda slow here since the weekend, huh?

We had a great weekend down the shore! Did not do much of anything, which is fine, considering we were escaping 2 pointy-headed freaks! (That's a "Fairly Odd Parents" reference, for those w/o kids!) :lol3:

Had to take my mom to the hospital Sunday evening, not long after we got back. Turns out she had kidney stones and needed them blasted. So they kept her overnight Sunday, since she was dehydrated anyway, and did the surgery Monday, I brought her home this afternoon. Never a dull moment! :rolleyes:

It was freezing a good part of the day today, but did manage to get up to a nice 48-ish and sunny this afternoon, so DH (who took the day off and threw me completely off "schedule") and the boys went outside to practice Tball, which starts this weekend! I hung a couple blankets on the line for the first time and I can't wait to smell them when they come in! :lol: I LOVE the smell of sheets that have dried on the line.

Anyway, off to figure out dinner! Hope everyone is well!

PearFreak 03-24-2009 10:12 PM

Hello Fellow 30-Something-ers!!

Went to the gym today and kicked it up a notch. Added 15 more minutes on the Arc Machine and doubled the amount of sit ups I did. Whew- what a work out.
The scale at the gym recently broke. I was truly sad. I liked that ole scale. LOL! BUT, today, there sat a new one. With a note posted above it on the wall... Ladies you ask and you shall receive. Sorry it too long to get you a new scale. This one has a digital setting so it is really accurate.

Other then AF/TOM/The Hag showing up I am doing fine. I did cave and get some chocolates, when I was out. But only had a few pieces. Not too shabby.

Well I am off. Hope everyone has a great evening.