Old 02-28-2009, 11:22 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Weekend Chat: Sat/Sun, 2/28-3/1

Mornin' All!

GG, I have the weather channel on in the background and am hearing something about a tornado watch in GA! Is it in your area? Hope you're OK!

I gained 1.6 at WI this AM. My body caught up from last week I guess, since I had that bigger loss that I wasn't expecting at all. So I'm OK with it. Kind of.

Cleaning today, taxes tomorrow! Have a good one all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 03:57 PM   #2  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Wow quiet here today!!

I am having a lazy day today. We are planning a movie night out tonight so we are off to the theater. Can't wait as we have been planning for weeks and never seem to get there.

I hope that the tornado watch is nothng more than that. I would love some warm weather here soon!! It is freezing out there today although sunny. Guess spring is on its way!

Have a good weekend!!!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:42 PM   #3  
cher37

Yep - very chilly here too!!! Looks beautiful but once you get out there ...

pretty quiet around here too - compared to yesterday ... 5 kids for 6 hours (4 + my 1), today I have just 2 (1 + my 1) & hubby's doing the taxes ...

Have fun at the movies tonight Nurse - enjoy! psst... licorice is fat free

Sorry to hear about your weigh-in Lauren

... gonna go put the fire on ... cheers!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:25 PM   #4  
Starting A New Me

S/C/G: 280/280/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi all,

I am in Northwest Arkansas and it is cold with snow flurries today! Yesterday we were in the 70's!! But this is just about normal for Arkansas, we never know what we will get weather wise! lol Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I am new on here so I am hoping to get these forums down and start chatting with y'all!

Melanie
Mel6876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all..as for the tornados???not sure where they were. I was at work all day. But we did have bad weather today. Its only going to get better tomorrow...we may have several inches of snow tomorrw..which is very very unusual for our area. We'll see what happens tomorrow...i have to work...but hopefully it won't be too bad..otherwise work will be slow and painful..maybe they will let us close..doubt it.

dh and i are going to the movies tonight..finally going to see Coraline..i've been wanting to see it since it came out a few weeks ago since i'm a Neil Gaiman fan but just haven't had the time.

hope everyone is doing well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:36 PM   #6  
Wanda

S/C/G: 249/246/150

Height: 5 2

Hey ladies!
The evening at the movies was great. We went to see Taken. It was quite good. We went to dinner before. Not the best but I counted all the points and had enough to cover. Guess that is what matters! Tomorrow is WI so we will see what happens!
The weather hear in South Eastern Ontario is sunny but cold. We have very little snow left which is great, although March is just starting. We usually get 1 dumping before March is over.
Well I am off to work tonight. Hoping for a good one!!!
Have a great evening ladies!
babynurse91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!
Last night my husband and I went to see some music. It was a lot of fun. He is in nursing school and usually has to work weekends, which can be tough. We do get a lot of cuddle time - watching TV, playing video games (yes I like to play video games!) but lately I have been feeling like we need more couple time. We just got married and with his crazy schedule, I still feel like a single lady sometimes!

I also just started Metabolic Research Center. Yesterday I was starving, but today is fine! I even walked 10 miles today (I am training to walk a marathon) but I still feel satiated. Which is GREAT.

I am going to book club tonight and the hostess is a fabulous cook. I am just going to eat before and keep my water in my hands.... Wish me luck!
badbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #8  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Sorry I haven't been around ladies! I had an awesome weekend though.
Megacon was this weekend and I had a blast. Everyone was shocked at how great I looked. I got soooo many compliments it was very nice. Not used to that, but I'm trying to be. I'll have to post some pics this week, especially the one with my friends and I with the Back to the Future delorean that was at the show. Very cool.

Hope you all had a great weekend, I'll try to pop in here a few times this week even though things are getting hectic.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote