30 something chat thus feb 26th

• Morning all. nothing exciting going home, just got work to do of course..got to pay the bills LOL.

Pear- i wish you luck with your garden..we'll have to exchange pics in the spring/summer. We'll see how i do...i hope i have a green thumb (:

hey to everyone else...hope everyone has a good day
  • Good day yesterday...I finally braved the scales. I knew I'd gained some last week, but am back down to where I was before I fell off last week. Soo, I know I'm back on track. Don't worry, Lauren, eating 18 points is not something I intend to try to keep up. It was just a one time deal....I couldn't live like that!! NO WAY!! I was just trying to make up for the last week. I've been meeting my points every other day. I don't attend meetings, I'm just workin' the plan at home, doin' what I've learned (well, I didn't exactly learn the 18 point thing, but ykwim!) I've lost 14 lbs so far this year! YIPPEE!! My goal is 45 lbs this year, more would be GREAT, but 45's my goal because I know it's attainable.

Anyway, I've gotta be at work in 30 minutes and haven't started getting ready yet. Better scoot! Have a GREAT day everyone! Hopin' everyone has an on task day!!!!
  • Morning everyone! Today was my weigh-in day and I'm down five pounds since I started back up on 2/16. (I started seriously going to the gym then, but didn't start my weigh in days til 2/19)

I'm feeling really good about myself. I've been to the gym six out of the last ten days and I'll be going tonight.

Other than that, work work work. My 14 year old is at her dad's this weekend, but we have a houseguest from out of state all weekend so its going to be tricky to eat right - I'm sure we'll be eating out a lot.
  • Hi ladies!

I haven't been on since just before Xmas

I fell of the wagon and I'm ready to get back on!

I've been fluctuating between 1-3lbs over the past 2 1/2 months and I am REALLY wanting to kick myself into high gear again. I have been pretty good though, I've been going to the gym at least 2-3 times a week. I've been getting between 120 - 180 minutes of exercise a week, but I've been eating badly.
    I'm getting myself back on track this week!

I've missed chatting with all of you! I'm glad to be back!

What have I missed?
  • Happy Thursday All!!!

A few errands to run this morning/afternoon and a ton more this evening. Same for tomorrow too. I am about to fill up my water bottle and lug it with me, as I know a nice crisp cold Coke would be my caving point.... but not if I have my water . I am adding lemon wedges to it for a lil taste.

I have a million phone calls too, so hoping that by going out in a bit, my children might fall asleep in the truck and I can do my calls in peace and quiet, for once.

GG--- Yes we will most definitely have to share our Prize Gardens. See I am thinking positive , they will florish, we will both have an over abundance of fresh garden veggies... sans bunnies.

Welcome back Wifey.

Gaining--- Yay for staying on track. I hope that you are able to continue doing so.

Aiela--- Congrats on going to the gym so much, and going tonight too. Keep it up.

Well my youngest must have gotten himself into something, because he's been quiet for a tad to long... off to check what mess he's gotten himself into.
  • Just went and checked on my youngest... not to bad. He only emptied one shelf of books and is sitting there happily reading them aloud to himself . So, not what I'd of thunk him to be doing. But it makes me beam knowing he was reading.
  • HI All!

Diana, Good girl!

Pear, LOL, I could think of worse things to get into than a bookcase!

Wifey, welcome back!

Aiela, congrats on the lose!

Gotta run!
  • It's after lunch and I'm hangin in at 8 points for the day!! Yippee!! I try to stay around 24, but am allowed 26-28 (28 when I'm feelin' naughty! hehe) Only bad thing about today is that it's 80 degrees here today and I'm stuck inside at work....I have soooooo much that I could be accomplishing at home! I'm sooo anxious for spring to get here. It's supposed to be back in the 50's by the weekend. I have managed some spring cleaning, though.....I packed my chevy blazer FULL...all the way FULL....and hauled it all to Goodwill yesterday. I'm trying to dejunk my life. FEELS GREAT!!

Okay, I'm rambling....just wanted to jump on and see what everyone's up to. Wifey, welcome back! Glad you're getting back on the wagon with us!

BYE!!