Old 02-14-2009, 10:37 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Weekend Chat: Sat/Sun, 2/14-2/15

Mornin' All!

Went to WI and lost 4.8!!!! I knew I'd have a loss, because of the time change, but I didn't think it would be that good.

Off to drop the boys at mom's and go shopping. Then home to work on the house and have chinese tonight.

Have a great Valentine's Day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #2  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Oh Lauren, I'm THRILLED for you!!! That is completely AWESOME! We are sooooo smokin' these pounds, girls!!! We're kickin' some serious "boo-tot" (that's what my 3 yr old calls a behind)!!!!

I'm also THRILLED to report another 1 lb loss...taking me to two lbs for the week! That's one lb over my one lb goal for the week!!

Let's don't sabbotage it with chocolate today, ladies!! Be bold! Be strong! (I bought bags and bags of chocolate...and split them up into bags for the grandparents....givin' it all away, baby!!! It feels GREAT!!! No chocolate will touch these lips today, except the chocolate in my Fiber One bar that I just ate--my 3 point breakfast!!!)

Keep smokin', girls!! Happy Valentine's day!!!

Last edited by GainingWeightInLa; 02-14-2009 at 10:58 AM.
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Congrats on the loss!!!

I did eat a chocolate covered strawberry, but it wasn't very much chocolate and it was a really good strawberry.

I have only 14 points left for the day. I need to make some good lunch choices or I will be eating broth for dinner.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:48 PM   #4  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Congrats on the loss Lauren!

Went out this afternoon and pretty much wandered around looking at the mall. Came up empty, but kind of enjoyed people watching while I was there. I went to Whole Foods and got some organic snacks for the week and then picked up one of the new Jillian Michaels workout DVDs. I got the Banish Fat one. I'm sure she is going to kick my butt in it, but can't wait to check it out tomorrow.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #5  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Happy Weekend All!!!

Busy, busy as usual. I enjoy it though, as it leaves little time for me to sit and veg and eat eat eat. Weight is staying off and not creeping back on like usual. Yay! I lost another 1/2 a pound making 2.5 lbs this week . Lots of crazy stress this week, so I am thinking that plays a big part in it. But the scale moved... and it is staying off and not reappearing.

Yay everyone on the weight loss!!! I knew we were big Loosers!!!

Well I hope you all have a lovely weekend and hope to chat again in a bit. Tata.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:28 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

congrats to all those who are loosing..that's awesome. I have been busy working loads...these pasts two days at work have been crazy busy. But i'm pround of myself...yesterday was rough at work and none of us got lunch breaks, so we ordered pizza to be delivered..i of corse had a piece...but i didn't cave in and drink the soda...i really wanted it bad..but i told myself i can't have soda. So far its been 5 days and i'm doing ok without drinking soda. Dh also was very sweet. We normally don't do much for vday..but dh was nice and got me my favorite flowers, tulips and they can be planted outside...he's such a sweetie.

today i'm off work...going to ride the pony and then get a bunch of food stuff so i can make meals for the week and i need some fruit/veggies...i think a trip to whole foods is in order. Hope everyone is well. check back later
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

Gator - Congrats on the no soda. Soda is my big downfall. I have tried to give it up so many times and then I think that I can just have a sip and then I am addicted all over again. It's almost like I have to join a support group for it. I don't know why it is so addictive for me. I do try to limit myself to one a day, and in the winter this is pretty easy, but the summers kill me cuz it tastes sooooo good. And I know how bad it is for weight loss and your general health.

It is raining pretty hard, but my husband swears that it's not (he's a doppler junkie) about 20 miles away so I am thinking of taking the dog running on a trail there. There are some good trails, but there are people who hang out there who kind of creep me out so I bring our big dog with me. He is a shepherd pit bull mix so he looks menacing, and he is at total nightmare to run with, but if it makes me feel safe then it's worth it. And it's good for him to run.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote