30 Somethings Weekend Chat 1/31 & 2/1

• 9:45 pm and no one started a thread?

I thought I heard crickets...

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the weekend!! I worked all day and am exhausted... hitting the pillow soon.

Nitey nite!!
  • Ha, wow!

I spend the morning being lazy for the most part and then went out to Whole Foods with my mom and did some other errands.
    Can I rant for a moment? While I have no problem losing some weight in my chest, it's annoying! It seems I've lost a cup size just about (though, some of my previous seem to fit just a little bit loose) now and finding an A cup is a pain in the butt! Oh, and I hate trying on bras in the first place. No fun.

Hope you all are doing well this weekend!
  • Mornin' All!

Shannon, I'd be happy to give ya' some! My DD's are a pita to shop for!

We had a great time at Monster Jam yesterday. The boys didn't know where we were until we were almost to our seats and the overhead announcement mentioned it. Peter caught on right away and got really excited! Robby didn't realize until we were sitting and he saw the "stage" area! The only trucks there that they knew were Grave Digger, Superman and El Toro Loco. The others I guess we just haven't seen on TV enough for them to know them. It was really cool though! Very loud though, Peter put the hood of his coat on his head (zipped off), to muffle some of the noise. I did it for Robby, but he didn't want it on. Next time I will bring ear plugs for them. It wasn't as cool as what you see on TV, because they didn't have the dirt on the ground, just the stadium floor and two rows of 4-5 cars lined up. But they loved it.

I tried to choose wisely at the stadium, food wise, but there's not much of a choice. Ate some popcorn, a hotdog, a soft pretzel and rootbeer (couldn't bear to pay $4. for water!) I was a few points over for the day, so I'm not too disappointed.

Have a great day all!
  • LBH... that's what is so great about the way we're losing weight this time. You can still have what you want and enjoy activities with your family with no guilt. Good for you!!

RC... yep, they get smaller and smaller... my problem is that one loses faster than the other!! LOL Last time that happened, I went to Walmart and bought some of the work out tank tops with the bult in bra... that worked great. Even if you lose some, they still fit. I also wore them when I was at my heaviest because my bras didn't fit.

Off to shop today with the kids and my mom. DH went to the Philly Golf Show with his friend... see ya!
  • Oh, I hate losing weight in the wrong places. I never lost weight in the chest. I am the same size and I really wanted to...a DDD is not fun - especially when I run. I fantasize about a reduction.

I am going to a birthday party and then family time with the super bowl. Does anyone have fun plans? My friend (who lives far away) was telling me that she is going to a party with a margarita machine and chocolate fountain. WOW.
  • Quote: Hey RC. Tomorrows the big day. I have been MIA for awhile. You are still starting a new job right?
    Yup, I start working at 12pm! I've got some nice new work clothes, but most aren't too dressy. I'm sure some of the people will be very dressed up for the first day of training though. Since my mom works for the company, I was privy to dress code info early on. They want people to wear business casual for the most part, which is most of what I bought.
  • Good luck RC!!! Play nice with the other kids!! LOL

Riley... I would be happy with just one of yours. I have to squeeze mine together to make one good one!! LOL
  • just checking in here. still getting the hang of this

been at my in laws all day ( i actually like my in laws...lol)

FIL just had a total knee replacement ( ouch) he had his other one done last june so we wento out to visit with him then i ran errands with my mil so she could get out for a while .

getting ready to hit the sack..........shakin begins again tomorrow.....

g'night to all