Old 01-28-2009, 08:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Default 30 Something daily chat Wed Jan 28th

Morning all..hope everyone is well. Today is my day off...and of course...its raining...i really wanted to ride...we'll see if it clears up. Hope everyone has a great day!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:57 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Morning... it snowed last night and now it's sleeting... lovely. I have to trudge to work thru this crap. The kids are off from school so on top of everything, I get to worry all day because they're home!! LOL At 15 and 12, I still worry about them being safe home alone. I know, I'm a wuss...

Anyway, I'm off to the fun... yeah right...

Enjoy your day off GG!!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Yup, we got a few inches of snow overnight and it's sleet/rain now. School is closed, boys are banished to the basement...I just wish they's stay down there!

I joined WW last night. Of course I had to change my ticker and stats because I'm used to weighing in butt naked first thing in the AM, but had to WI at 7:30 last night, after dinner, fully dressed. So I am 6 lbs. heavier. But I'll suck it up. The meeting was good though, I like the leader. May have to switch to the 6:00 meeting though, because 7:30 is late! And it's AI night!!

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

OMG... I always went to the earliest saturday morning meeting when I was in WW years ago. I went in my lightest clothes carrying a cup of coffee and a water bottle!! LOL

You are a brave woman!!! ROFLMAO!!!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 245/230/145

Height: 5'4

Mornin all---cold here but no new snow expected. Wishin it was summer already.
3turkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 10:34 AM   #6  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Mornin' All!

Snowing a bunch here, later on it'll be the mix of sleet too . Staying indoors today, yet another lazy day, I didn't want to make it two in a row, but don't mind it much . I wil be truthful and tell you I am not going to the gym nor working out at home, just don't plain want to . I am thinking AF/TOM is on her way, as I have had some massive cramping since yesterdy and am irritable at the drop of a hat.

So here's to another day in, hoping to make the best of it. I did laundry, am dressed, got the kiddies dressed and fed, so not as lazy as one could expect - right?

Hope everyone has a Happy Wednesday!!!
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #7  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Not much going on today since I need to sleep as much as possible. I leave about 3am tomorrow with a minivan rental to get the rest of my stuff in Asheville. I'm going with either my dad or friend (will know which one soon) and we are doing the trip all in one day (lovely 20 hour drive it will be). So, I'm sure I'll be in a great mood by early Friday morning when we return. Will be happy to get it done and over with though for sure.

That said, talk to you all Friday afternoon or thereabouts!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:34 AM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Valerie, I used to go to an 8 am Saturday AM too! I wore the same thing every week, bike shorts under sweats (in the winter). I'm trying not to be soo anal, but I'm not sure how long I'll last weighing in at night.

I just had an Arnold sandwich thin toasted with a Laughing Cow cheese wedge and a boiled egg, with 1/2 c. grapes. I forgot how much fun it is to figure out how much you can eat for little points! I've had 10 pts. soo far today, and I get 30.
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 230/226.6/170

Height: 5,8

Yesterday was 1 little Hershey Mini was a trigger for me that sent me into over eating for the remainder of the day. However, I am back on track today. I consider it a little speed bump.

I have about a ton of data entry to do, because it’s the end of the month. I wish I could take a stick of dynamite to it, or possible a gas can and a match. My mind tends to drift when I have to do data entry. I am trying to build up some courage to ask my bosses that I be allowed to work from home for the last week of the month when we have enough people answering phones, and I am not needed. There are just so many distractions otherwise. Sigh! I’m such a chicken though.

I was thinking about creating a weight loss blog, but I don't know how to incorporate the two elements I want into it. I want to write about my weightloss struggles and struggles with finding time to knit (and displaying my knitting, of course). Any tips from Bloggers.

Celia
SapphireBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #10  
Meredith

S/C/G: 175/160/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi Chicks! Gosh I have been busy lately! We have had 2 snow days, and just trying to keep up with the snow clothes and keeping the house organized is a full time job. I have been being good- food wise, but not so good- exercise wise...I have some dishes to put away, and then I will make lunch, and try to get a half hour in.

Hope you all have a terrific day!
meredithann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I got the flu really bad on Sunday, but bounced back pretty well. I did end up losing 4 pounds from it though and have managed to maintain it for a couple of days so I am thinking it just may be real. I usually lose weight when I am sick, but then the weights finds me the next day. If this loss is real then I am only 3 pounds from my first goal weight. This will be a truly amazing triumph for me.

Things at work are stressful. The admin is talking about closing our on site daycare which would be devastating to me. I have a one year old and it means everything to have her right near me while I work. And my husband will likely have to take a big decrease in pay just to keep his job. The state of the state is pretty bad. I guess there is one benefit of not eating so much---we save money.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote