3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Somethings Chat - Wed. Jan 14th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/161503-30-somethings-chat-wed-jan-14th.html)

HollyGolightly 01-14-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerChic (Post 2551612)
Hey everyone! :)

Guess what? I got a job! I start on February 2nd and I'm even making a bit more than my last job. I am so happy that I will be working again very soon. And, thanks again everyone for all the support you have given me during my stress of the end at the other job and during these weeks when I've felt lost and stressed because I couldn't find work. You all are awesome. :)

RangerChic ~

Congratulations on getting a job! I'm currently trying to find one and the process is sooooo stressful! Definitely not helping me with the healthier eating lifestyle I am trying my best to stick too. UGH!

RangerChic 01-14-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HollyGolightly (Post 2551633)
RangerChic ~

Congratulations on getting a job! I'm currently trying to find one and the process is sooooo stressful! Definitely not helping me with the healthier eating lifestyle I am trying my best to stick too. UGH!

Thanks Holly!

I know how difficult it is trying to find a job right now, but do NOT let it affect your journey. Keep it up, you can do it! Believe me, I've done it, so I know you can too. :)

HollyGolightly 01-14-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerChic (Post 2551752)
Thanks Holly!

I know how difficult it is trying to find a job right now, but do NOT let it affect your journey. Keep it up, you can do it! Believe me, I've done it, so I know you can too. :)

Thanks! And guess what? Not 10 minutes ago, I received a call for a job interview! Hmmm, maybe joining this website was good karma for me!

meredithann 01-14-2009 04:47 PM

Hey everybody...late post today, but I had a training to go to, and wasn't near a computer.
RangerChic - You are awesome! Congratulations on the job!

Jenn - I know how guilty you feel, but there is nothing you can do except pick up and do better today.

I went to O'Charley's with my boss and another teacher today, and tried to make good choices, but still blew about half of my daily calories on lunch!!! Good thing I was really full, so I didn't need an afternoon snack! Still, I am counting the minutes until dinner!

Oh well, back to correcting my papers for my class before the end of the quarter on Friday...or just avoiding thinking about it! :) Maybe there will be a snow day tomorrow...

poppyseeds 01-14-2009 05:28 PM

Welcome Newbies!!!!! So nice to have some more new "faces" around here. :)

RC... awesome... totally awesome!! Congratulations!! What kind of job is it?

RangerChic 01-14-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppyseeds (Post 2551823)
RC... awesome... totally awesome!! Congratulations!! What kind of job is it?

Call center job.

GatorgalstuckinGA 01-14-2009 06:45 PM

ranger-congrats..i know you've been stressing about it...great job!

as for the yoga..it was great..so relaxing..i love yoga anyways but it was neat to be performing it in front of the beluga whales..definately relaxing. You could hear the click and squeeks of the whales..what a neat and unique experience. however,....since yoga..my day has been blah. I developed a migrane about 1 hr after classs and i've been wiped out. Then I ended up feeling too crappy to go ride my horse. But i did go see him, however that made me more mad..there are a lot of changes that are going on and I think soon I may have to find another place for my horse. I hate horse people and all the freaking drama..why can't we just enjoy our horses and not worry about stupid stuff. So needless to say..i turned to food. I don't know why i feel so depressed but I do. If my head didn't hurt so hard i would go work my butt off..but it hurts even to sit. Oh well..such is life..sorry to be a bummer.

hey to all the newbies..this really is a great place..even when some of us are down and out

LBH 01-14-2009 07:03 PM

Shannon! Congrats on the job!!

Holly, Good luck at the interview!!

rileyozzy 01-14-2009 09:35 PM

It is so strange how half the country is literally freezing and we are having strange warm weather. It was in the upper 70s. People are running around in tank tops and shorts.

My birthday was Monday and the ice cream cake is almost gone. I have been eating it every night. I have been getting up early to run though so I guess the two cancel each other out and I break even.

My husband has been on a fishing trip and due back late tonight. I am sooooo ready. I came home to one of the cats being locked in the house and she had diarrhea all over the shower. OMG!!! I'm not good with smells and so I am retching while the baby is crying because I am scaring her and my 5 year is asking a million questions. But we got through it, mostly, at least. I need to finish the job after the kids go to bed. :(

GatorgalstuckinGA 01-14-2009 10:12 PM

lol at riley..sorry i had to laugh at your story...you wouldn't be able to handle my job with the amount of gross stuff i deal with. Hope kitty's diarrhea is better. hang in there.