Old 01-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #16  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Wow, sounds like a lot of you are having a good case of the blahs. Wish I could do something.....I'm sending you all my sunshine and 55 degree weather. Cool as that is for Louisiana, it sounds really warm compared to everyone else.

I've lost two lbs in two days...I love the beginning of a diet. It's soooo motivating. Then the plateau hits.....but I'm not thinking about that right now. I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

I've done so-so today, so far. Kiddos had early dentist appointments, so I skipped breakfast and just ate really good for lunch. Went to Wendy's...had a grilled chicken sandwich (mustard, lettuce and pickles only) and a small chili. Didn't quite eat all my chili....made my stomach cramp up (thanks to removal of my gall bladder, I'm sure). I've had about 11 points today (I do WW). Not too bad......now if I can just hold off the hunger til supper.....

Well, I'm off to take DS to work with his Dad...he's bugging me to go. Hope everyone's day gets better and better!!
GainingWeightInLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

afternoon all. got my friends horse move...she moved them to a pretty nice place. Then the rain finally stopped so i got a ride in also. It was nice to ride again. I think the rain has cleared for a few days. Also got a chiro apt in so i feel nice and adjusted now.

hey to all the newbies.

sounds like a few are struggling with food. Trust me...we all have bad days. It will get easier (:
I'm off to do laundry.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 181/150/135

I am so tired today. I didn't make good food choices again today. I am tired of making bad decisions. I am not gaining any of my weight back, but I have stayed the same weight for the past 2 months and it is getting really old. I also feel like I don't have the energy to add anymore exercise to my day. I can barely commit to 4 days a week of a 30 minute run. I was thinking of joining a Zumba class. Has anyone tried that? It would involve staying in town (we live about 20 minutes out of town) and having hubby get the kids and do dinner and all of that by himself. Plus, it looks kind of like an intimidating work out.
rileyozzy is offline   Reply With Quote