30 Something's Daily Chat: Tuesday, 12/2

• MOrning All!

Geez, it's 10:30 and no one's started the day yet? Hope everyone is well!

I'm (finally) painting my cabinets and kitchen! DH & I pulled it apart on a whim Sunday. Nothing like a little planning, huh?

Have a great day all!
  • Mornin' All!!

Had a long eventfull weekend that just ended last night. So from last Wednesday until Monday we were go-go-go .... so glad to just lounge around today. The other night my brother took the kids, so on a whim I told dh ... Lets re-arrange the living room. Oh and get rid of the entertainement center while we are at it . So that is what we did. I love the new arrangement . It makes the room look even larger then before. That and no more sun shining full blast on the tv screen when watching my morning news.

I found a balance ball dvd... must of misplaced it, so am going to try that out today if the kiddos take a nap. A pretty lay low and be lazy day is in the plans.

Well tata for now ladies...
  • Good morning. Still don't know about the car.. they didn't have time to work on it yesterday. I hae to work from 1pm to 9pm and DH has my car so he is coming to pick me up and drive me there. What a hassle.

Riley... we always gave the kids frozen waffles (still frozen LOL) to chew on when they were teething. They loved them.

Lauren... some of our best ideas come on a whim! Have fun!

Pear... I LOVE to rearrange!! It's so much fun! Thank god DH is patient with me (although he likes it too, he just won't admit it!!) LOL Enjoy your "new" room!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
  • Hi guys,

Sorry to be MIA so long. I can't tell ya what I've been doing other than really trying to keep the house clean and the laundry done. Oh, and LEAVES. Ugh. I think they are finally all done. I need to sweep the drive/garage one more time and I think that will finally be the end of them. It seems like I get up with every intention of getting some computer time in and the next thing I know I'm going to bed without ever getting to the 'puter!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • this is my first time here on 30's chat.
    I am busy studying for an exam but totally distracted by the mess in the kitchen and furnace problems. My exam is Thursday and I am taking wednedsay off work to spend the day with my face in a book.

Not getting much exercise in at all.
  • Hi Lady, Good luck on the exam! What are studying?
  • Lady - What are you studying? I kind of miss being a student. I do remember being stressed when I was one though.