Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2002, 11:50 AM   #61  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hello all!!!WOw..U are some busy people!!!!Next weekend at this time I will be heading to the cruise!!!Can't wait!!!I have to first eat my cake top in celebration of 1 great year with DH!!!!Of course, in that 12 months, I have had 6 months of first trimester yucks but he is a trooper about it all....I have been mean some days but am trying to be nice for 24 hrs without being ugly to anyone..It is like the PMS 24 hrs a day!!!!
Yesterday, he just smiled(after I yelled at him for nothing)and asked if I was selling tickets to the emotional rollercoaster I was riding!!! He is too sillly!!!!!

Happy Birthday Lostandfound!!!!!Welcome to the group!!!

Take care all!!!SD#2 has her dance recital today!!!It will be sooo funny!!!!!!
RR
Old 05-04-2002, 12:50 PM   #62  
A princess in the making!

Talking YEAH BABY!!!!

I am down another 5.8 for a total of 13.6. Which means I am back at an orginal starting weight. The next one is 217 and then 209!!

Lyssa- I know that feeling something fits. My size 20 jeans fit again. Now to the 18s in my drawer. Then I will have to buy new jeans once those are 2 big. Last night before ball I had to put on some jeans and I was like crap the 22's were full of mud from the other night so I said okay let's see if I can put on the 20's and hope they are not so tight I can not stand it. Well they fit and I could sit in them. PROGRESS MY FRIENDS!!

RR- Ref sounds like he has a good sense of humor. I have to remember the tickets to the emotional rollercoaster. I really like that one.

REMEMBER WE ARE ALL IMPORTANT PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT THE SCALE SAYS!!
Old 05-04-2002, 08:53 PM   #63  

Happy Saturday everyone!

Lauren, i am at 28lbs and DH is at 41lbs. It is going well.

Lyssa, I bought some lemon at the store today. Way to go on that skirt. That is awesome.

Pryia, Tell your son congrats on the game. Sorry to hear about the man. The right one will come along when you least expect it. What an AWESOME loss. I am sure you are floating on air.

Meikka, I am with you the social events are very hard. My WW leader always says to have a plan. Easier said than done at times.

RR, Oh you are going to have so much fun on the cruise. Refman does have a great sense of humor. I like the selling tickets as well.

We are going to have a nice mellow evening tonight. I am looking forward to it.
Closed Thread