Old 11-26-2008, 09:30 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Daily Chat: Wednesday, 11/26

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVE!!

What are your plans for tomorrow? We're going to my aunt's. I'm bring a pumpkin pie (that I'm making today), and broccoli casserole.

It's gonna be a busy day today, cooking and then cleaning it all up! And I've gotta get it all done be 3:30-ish, so I can p/u Peter by 4, because after care closes early today.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:33 AM   #2  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Default 30-Something Chat, Wed. 11/26

Good morning everyone!

Brrr, it's cold outside today here in the mountains! I can't wait to get back to Florida right now. Heh.

Getting rid of some of my stuff today, some give-aways and some for money which is nice. The Big TV is selling today, as well as my coffee table I think. And, my apartment is a mess due to the move. So much still left to do and only 9 days left.

Hope you all are keeping warm today, or at least trying to!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #3  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Morning ladies!

I've been missing a while, been sick, then Spencer got sick. He's missed a week of school. To top it off I think I'm coming down with a cold.

We are leaving today to visit my granparents, its a 6hr drive. I have to bring all the food becasue my grandpa can't really shop. My grandma is still in the nursing home. She has had alot of progress. I wanted to bring her home tomorrow, but my grandpa won't let me .

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope to be back on here next week.

Hugs to everyone!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:05 PM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey Alicia! Have a nice Thanksgiving! I"m sure you can go visit your grandma while there, right?

Disgruntled,

Shannon,
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Hey everyone... just a quick pop in to wish you all a happy turkey day! Enjoy the food, the friends and the family...
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #6  

Height: 5'8"

Hello everyone! It's quiet around here today...guess everyone is busy with early meal prep or travel plans. ( I just thought that guy on the turkey was SO cute!)

We will be heading to my in-laws for Thanksgiving....there will be too much wonderfully prepared food, so it will be tough not to over-indulge.

I probably won't get a chance to check in so, I hope everyone has a !
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote