3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something chat monday Nov 17th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/156565-30-something-chat-monday-nov-17th.html)

GatorgalstuckinGA 11-17-2008 08:33 AM

30 Something chat monday Nov 17th

Morning all. Well this weekend consisted of cleaning up our guest roon. Now i'm trying to get a bunch of stuff up on ebay. It always feels good when you've gotten quite a bit accomplished. Today is day 3 off of work and man it feels GREAT! Today, i have an apt with the chiro and then volunteering at the aquarium. Also have a ton of laundry to do.
if no one read the weekend chat...check out one of my last post..i made a great tasty low fat soup last night that i post the web link too.

hope everyone has a great day
P(:

Wifey 11-17-2008 09:19 AM

Morning! I've never really had a chance to come onto the forum on the weekends...just SO busy! :lol:

We picked out a puppy this weekend. We get him at the end of December! WOOT! :carrot: His name will be Jaxxon. He's 5 weeks old at the moment and he's the cutest thing ever! He's a purebred beagle. I'm so excited!!

Other than that...have 2 french tests to study for...they're both on Wednesday. :(

I started my Xmas baking last night. I've never baked with Splenda until now...it's not too bad! :lol:

How's everybody's day going so far? :wave:

PearFreak 11-17-2008 09:27 AM

Hello All!!! :flow2:

AF is here, need I say more... :devil: Just cramps and irritability... no junk food pig outs. Going to the gym in a few... planning on working on the Arc Trainer for an hour or so... but making the resistance a lot harder then what I have been doing. Don't think I'll do more then that... but am looking forward to doing just that.

I haven't had a chance to go on this weekend, but I LOVE soup... I'll have to look for the recipe. Thanks for the heads up.

Other then the gym, I am doing laundry--- the never-ending-always-doing- cycle-of-laundry. :spin: A pretty easy lay low day.. as I know my body will be whipped after the gym... but I soooooo want that.

Well off to get ready.... chat later all. :D

RangerChic 11-17-2008 12:39 PM

Good afternoon!

Once I get off work today, I will be running to the fitness center since I need to spend some quality time there again, then I've got some people coming over to look at the big screen TV I need to sell. Hopefully, everything will go well with them and they want it. :)
Other than that, I'm trying to keep my head up since there's so much to do and deal with this month. The major stress should be over after 12/5, so I'm kind of looking forward to that in a way. Of course, things won't be easier, just a little less stressy.

LBH 11-17-2008 06:41 PM

Hi All,

I got laid off today. :( That's all.

rileyozzy 11-17-2008 07:15 PM

LBH - I'm sorry. My thoughts are with you.

nail-lady 11-17-2008 07:21 PM

Hello all! I figured I'd just jump right in....;)

I did not have a great day....started off badly, waking up to 14 inches of snow when there was none when I went to bed last night. The kids had a school delay and that threw a bit of a monkey wrench into my scheduled errand day.
Then, DH had been re-arranging tv/stereo equipment and did not bother to hook the dvd player back up, so I didn't get my work out in before I had to rush off to Dr appt.
So, needless to say, it was not a good start to the day. I did manage to make some good choices where food was concerned, but certainly was not perfect.
I will make sure that the dvd player gets hooked back up tonight so that tomorrow will be a better day. :)

Gatorgal~I'm going to check that soup recipe out now...thanks for sharing!

Lauren~So sorry to hear about the lay-off :hug:

GatorgalstuckinGA 11-17-2008 07:45 PM

evening all...

lauren sorry to hear you got laid off..hang in there

Well i actually walked the dog yesterday and today...so i'm slowly getting back into things.

RangerChic 11-17-2008 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBH (Post 2457745)
Hi All,

I got laid off today. :( That's all.

Sorry Lauren. I'm losing my job at the end of the month, so I'm almost in the same boat. Really sucks.