Old 11-04-2008, 07:44 AM   #1  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Default 30 Something Chat, Nov. 4th

Hey everyone!

I've been very busy, thus the non-posting. Working a lot per usual and working on my novel for nanowrimo this month.

My weight loss seems to be going well thankfully, so actually things can't be complained about on my end right now too much.

Have a good Election Day Tuesday!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning all!! I'm off today and so are the kiddies for election day. It wasn't planned... I just wasn't on the work schedule for today so that's kinda nice.

Not much planned... gotta go vote and do some laundry so I won't have to go to work naked tomorrow (they frown on that... something about a dress code and actually being dressed... {{{shrug}}}).

So I'm off... Don't forget to vote!!! Have a great day everyone!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #3  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello chicks. I started the diet pill today and so far, no bad side effects. I can't say it had depressed my appetite. I'm hungry as I type! I did forget to weigh-in so I will have to do it tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a great election day. Don't forget to go vote!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #4  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

If you haven't already, GO VOTE! It is your privilege as an American...take advantage of it!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:53 AM   #5  

Height: 5'6

hey ladies....long time no talk!!

Been running like a crazy person. Lots of stuff to do with school. I'm the head of the Hospitality committee, which means a few teacher dinners, and feeding the volunteers at a few events throughout the year. Had to get all my flyers out, been trying to coordinate stuff, etc.

Anyway, sounds like everyone is doing well. kids are off today, so is DH. We went to vote already, kids will go for kids voting at 3:30, they can't wait.

Val, I'll have to stop in BBB to see you!! That's down the street from me!! I live right up 611 near Bristol. I'm not in there often, but I'll have to make a special trip soon. Hope it's going well.

Karen, good luck with the diet pill. I would love to find something to kill my appetite.

Okay, gotta run to Target for some presents. Both kids have b-day parties to go to this weekend.

Have a great day all!!

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #6  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Howdy Ladies!

Gone to the gym, and drank my protein shake... now need to decide what to eat for lunch.
Waiting until dh comes home from work to vote... going to bring the kiddies too.

Poppy---- Oh, I likey BB&B. Do you get a good discount? My friend works at a Pottery Barn and gets a HUGE discount... good as that store has some $$$$ things in it.

Well my tummy is rumbling, I am going to make some lunch... then finish cleaning up the kitchen. Hope you all have a Lovely day.... DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Last edited by PearFreak; 11-04-2008 at 12:42 PM.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:48 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

My discount is 20% off my ENTIRE order!! LOL So I can do the bulk of my Christmas shopping there and save 20% off of everything!!

Pam... I'd love to meet you!! You should definitely stop in!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 230/198/150

Height: 5'6"

Newbie here. Got to polls at 6:10a and to work at 8:30am. I voted for the first time.

I had a loss this morning but still need to add exercise to the mix and remember to take my medication.
LorettaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:11 PM   #9  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Loretta! Welcome!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #10  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Well, my good day turned bad this afternoon. My boss came in and told me that I needed to either resign or they were going to fire me. Apparently, I'm not a good fit in my job (mind you, I've been doing this job for over 2 years now). What makes matter worse is that they haven't fired me yet (I refuse to quit), he told me this and left. So, any day now I could be let go. Awesome huh? Yeah, especially since I just moved up to NC from FL this past June, so if I lose my job, I have to move back home with my parents, thus having to pay 2 months rent when I'm not even here. Yeah, the whole situation sucks.

Last edited by RangerChic; 11-04-2008 at 08:39 PM.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all. got up early and was at the polls by 6.30 and was at work by 8.20 and then a fairly busy day.

Rangerchic-sorry to hear about your job. Could you maybe look for another job in the area????

welcome loretta.

Hey to everyone else. Nothing new to report...doing crappy in the wt department...oh well.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote