3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something's Daily Chat: Monday, 10/27 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/154998-30-somethings-daily-chat-monday-10-27-a.html)

LBH 10-27-2008 09:05 AM

30 Something's Daily Chat: Monday, 10/27

Mornin' All! :coffee:

Happy Monday!

poppyseeds 10-27-2008 09:17 AM

Just a quickie... saying good morning and off to my last week at the **** hole.

After my gain saturday, I realized that I upped my calories too much for the calories I was burning for my Turbo Jam workouts so I'm just going to get back to 1500 and see how that goes for a couple of weeks. Then make adjustments if necessary. It's so hard to find what works when you change something up when you've been doing something for months that just works so well. Geez... Hope that makes sense!! LOL So I'll just do what I've been doing and see what happens.

Hope all is well with you all and have a fab day!!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PearFreak 10-27-2008 09:21 AM

Goood Morning ALL!!!!! :flow2:

Had a wonderful weekend, even though I cheated, a tad :o . Made some cookies, with frosting. Hey- hey, hey... they were calling my name, telling me to eat them. EAT ME, EAT ME :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :yes: !!!
Looking forward to todays gym workout, as I omitted the weights for the past two weeks and am picking them up again :cool: . Have errands to do, as usual, but seeing as it is supposed to be near 60-degrees today, we just may omit those errands and play at the park. I am sure the kiddies will enjoy that. PLUS, I can get some new picts of them. :crazy:

HOWDY LBH! :wave:

Hope everyone has a GREAT MONDAY :carrot: ... chat with ya's all laterrrrrrrrrrrrr... :scooter:

RangerChic 10-27-2008 10:01 AM

Hello all!

Trying to get my act together this morning. Wasn't on my game until about an hour ago. Thankfully, everything worked out anyway. :)
Lots of stuff to clean/organize here at work and then to continue working on at home this week. Should keep me busy!

Wifey 10-27-2008 10:08 AM

Morning ladies! :wave:

I'm kickin' myself...cause I had absolutely no willpower this weekend! UGH! I didn't end up going to the gym, but I did work hard around my house this weekend. :(
I also succumbed to the call of the Halloween candy...
I must have had at least 10 mini-chocolate bars this weekend...:eek:

So now, I'm gettin' back on track for this week! :jig:

How's everyone else doing? :wave:

lppennington 10-27-2008 11:30 AM

Hello all, I know its been a long while since I posted but I really need to come back. :(

I am still working at the same place and it is going to be getting hectic ~ not only with Christmas right around the corner, but I am also training 3 new employees. Hopefully they will stick around afterwords. :woohoo:

Last week I was on jury duty for those following my Facebook page, and it was a criminal case involving murder with a gun specification. It was also had elements of gang activity in it. I was really upset to be serving ~ but after refelction ~ I am glad that I did it.

Well that is all that I can think of for now, ttl.

Lisa

asparagus4sale 10-27-2008 12:44 PM

Morning all. I guess this was a tough weekend for a lot of us. I succumbed to many bad things but I am back on track today. Started week 2 of C25K and did my 30 Day Shred. Yeehaw.

pmasci 10-27-2008 02:52 PM

Hey all,

Busy, busy, busy here. HOpe everyone is doing well

Alcia, don't know what Hash is...maybe you should google it?/

Lisa, hey girl. You're still super busy, eh? I just got on Face book. you should pm with your link.

Hannah, hope sean is doing better today.

val, keep up the good work. Hope your last week of work goes well. When you gonna tell us your new employer??

Everyone else...HEY!!!

Gotta go get a few things done. Been volunteering a lot a school, and had a lot of cookies to make last week. Will try to check in more often.

GO PHILLIES!!! ONE MORE GAME!!!!

Pam

cher37 10-27-2008 05:00 PM

Hey Lisa - Good on you for going thru w. the jury duty ... a couple years back I was summoned to jury duty to a double murder/gang trial but requested to be excused (child care issues) & was dismissed from duty!!!! Yeah!! Both guys were sitting in "the box" w. lawyers & they gave me the creeps!! (dirty yucky long hair rough looking biker dudes!) aah... good times, good times LOL!