3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something Chat October 17 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/154263-30-something-chat-october-17-a.html)

Kati 10-17-2008 08:15 AM

30 Something Chat October 17

Oye, I have waited all day, and I can't wait any longer. LOL

I got 11 miles done today! All my jeans are getting loose on me. I am so excited!

I have been ripping through the house today, trying to get it looking semi clean for when Luke gets home. He should (crosses fingers) be home by 8 or so this evening. Weeeee

Have a great day ladies!

GatorgalstuckinGA 10-17-2008 08:20 AM

man kati....good job

Hey to all else..i've been very busy the last few days. I'm off this weekend to a car show with DH...should be fun

FYI...my dog's biopsy results came back and it was negative for cancer at this point...yeah!

Hope everyone has a good day.

RangerChic 10-17-2008 08:48 AM

Morning! :)

Gator- Glad to hear the good news about your dog!

I'm in better spirits this morning despite my unhappiness with the scale (only losing .6 pounds since last Fri) and the argumentative customer that came in my door first thing once I opened this morning to give me a hard time. I'm trying to stay positive! Heh.

Hope you all are doing well.

PearFreak 10-17-2008 09:32 AM

Morning All!!

Going to the gym in a few, hoping that when I step up on the scale it is down some... I love :dizzy: how each and every scale is different. The one at our house, the one at the gym and the one at my doc's office. Don't ya love inconsistancy? I like ours the best though, as it is the lowest... but then again I don't weigh myself fully clothed either.. yes my clothes weigh a good 3 or 4 lbs. Don't yours. ;)

Well I called my Parks and Rec Dept the other day to complain about the damaged fixture and condoms and wrappers. The lady said she'd send someone out to fix the problem. I just might swing by there later this afternoon if I have time... just to see if the problem was in fact fixed. :mag:

Kati --- 11 miles :bravo: How long does it take you to do that? Just curious.

GG --- Glad you got good results from the biopsy. :smug:

RangerChic --- a loss is a loss... even if it is .6 More then nothing- right. Way To Go!!!

Well hoping everyone has a GREAT FRIDAY!!! TGIF! TGIF! TGIF!!! :D :D

Chat with ya all later ... :witch:

asparagus4sale 10-17-2008 10:17 AM

Morning everyone.

Patricia - Any idea what caused it?

So I have some crappy news. My ex-MIL (with whom I am very good friends) found out she has breast cancer last night. I am hoping they caught it early but her sister died of breast cancer about 20 years ago... Not good.

GatorgalstuckinGA 10-17-2008 10:27 AM

asparagus...not sure. Her toe doesn't look infected, so i'm suspicious she might have broken the nail off the end of the digit which would cause swelling (aka inflammation). I'm still going to keep a close eye on it...since i know a lot of times a biopsy may say inflammation at one point and several months later it might show some cancerous cells. If she continues to have issues/pain with that toe, I may opt to amputate it. But i'm going to give it time. Also sorry to hear about your exMIL. My MIL died of breast cancer a while back. hopefully they caught it early.

Christina S 10-17-2008 10:32 AM

good morning.....happy friday!...so glad its the end of the week

kati: 11 miles! you go girl....great job!

gg: glad your dog is alright...have fun at the car show

ranger: hope your day gets better...that stinks when someone is so rude first thing in the morning...dont let it ruin your day....also, .6 is great, they all add up to one large weight loss number...keep up the great work!

pear: have fun at the gym....all the scales over here are different also, i use the one at work and the one at home....always a little different....get in a great workout!

sarah: so sorry about your mil...i hope it was caught early....keep us updated...ill be thinking of her..

better go get ready for my day...have a wonderful friday!

Kati 10-17-2008 10:45 AM

Pear...I am on the bike from 30 mins to about 45 mins, it depends on how fast I am moving. My goal isto do 40 miles a day in about an hour. I have a loooong way to go.

GG...Poor puppy, but glad she is okay, hoping for the best.

Ranger..dito on what everyone else is saying. Better than +.6!

Sarah...HUGS I so hope they caught it on time. My ex had lung cancer and though he lost a lung, he is cancer free like 7 years now. *will be thinking about her and you*

To everyone else...Wheee weekend, that means extra exercise for me, the hub will be home! LMAO

pmasci 10-17-2008 11:56 AM

Hey guys...

been a super busy week, with another one to follow next week.

Gg, so glad about the pup. Hope that whatever it is will resolve itself.

Val, CONGRATS ON THE JOB!!!! Can't wait to hear where it is, maybe I'll have to come visit. I am thrilled about the Phils too. How awesome will it be if they actually win??

Gotta go, kiddo is calling.

later,
pam

KarenK 10-17-2008 04:51 PM

Hi guys. Busy couple of days here. I was planning on getting caught up last night, then Cass fell and cut her ear open. We ended up spending 4 hours in the ER. It was super busy and then they had to call in a plastic surgeon. Of course we had to wait for her. Poor girlie has 7 or 8 stitches and a band aid wrapped around her ear. I've kept her dosed with Motrin, but she still complains of it hurting. Oh, and we have to encourage her to leave the band aid on. :lol3: She's 2! That's not gonna be easy.

Ugh. DH calling. Gotta go!

poppyseeds 10-17-2008 10:09 PM

Hey all! Finally having a chance to check in today. I've been so busy and haven't been sleeping well.

GG - So happy to hear that puppy is OK. It's so scary when they're sick. They are so much a part of the family.

Kati - 11 miles? Yikes! LOL Good for you guuuuuurl!!

RC - ANY loss is a good one! I've had weeks of a .2 loss but the important thing is that you don't quit... If I would have quit then I wouldn't be where I am now! Just stay positive!!! :) You can do it!! (Said in my best Arnold Shwartzenegger voice).

Pear - I agree about the scale. I was at the MD this morning and it was 4 pounds more than home. Go figure. LOL

Asparagus - So sorry to hear about your friend. She will be in my thoughts.

Christina - HEY!!! :)

Pam - Thanks for the congrats!! I am so excited! I am giving notice on monday morning and canot wait to see the look on my bosses face. The job was perfect timing because I still didn't get an answer to go full time at my current job and two weeks ago my boss admitted to just stringing me along. I wanted to walk out right that minute but I need the money and knew I couldn't do that. I am really quite proud of myself for hanging in there until I found something else. My new boss seems wonderful and I met some of the other bosses and they all seemed great too. {{{sigh}}} I'm happy... LOL (PS - It's in Warrington...)

Karen - Poor baby girl! Give her a big hug from her Auntie Poppy! Poor thing...

Havea great night everyone!!

rileyozzy 10-17-2008 11:23 PM

Wow, it seems like everyone has a lot going on their lives right now. We are pretty mellow (knock on wood) except for a few runny noses. I guess that comes with weather changes.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

txnikita 10-18-2008 12:22 AM

After listening to all the things you guys did today I feel like a couch potato.... I did do 25 minutes of wii fit activities tho. Tomorrow my goal is to go to the jr high and walk a mile on the track. I just had oral surgery on Thursday and I don't want my body too upset with me.

I hope you are all having a great weekend.:)