Old 10-13-2008, 08:49 AM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Default 30 Something Daily Chat Mon Oct. 13th

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

Just cleaning and doing laundry on this end. Not much.

Val, hope you are feeling well today!!

GG, sounds like you had a fun day yesterday. HOpe the pup is okay. My SIL's Rottweiler had foot cancer (apparently Rotties are famous for that) and it turned out okay for her. HOpe your little one doesn't have to go through that, though.

Everyone else, hey!!

Gotta get back to work. Been on here for the past 45 mins...not good.

Have a great day!

GO PHILS!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Pam. Feeling a little better but I didn't sleep well last night. I was so congested that I kept waking up choking.

Well... I'm off to work. Hope everyone has a good day!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:55 AM   #3  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Good morning chicas!

I have to tell you guys, I avoided a temptation yesterday. I was at Earthfare and they have these rice chips that I LOVE... anyway, even though you can obviously portion them out, I know from past experience that I will probably end up just eating out of the bag. So, after having them in my basket for most of my shopping there, I put them back on the shelf. It was hard, but I just knew it would ruin all the work I have been doing.

Hope you all are having a good Monday morning so far! Me, I'm wishing it was still the weekend. Heh.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:57 AM   #4  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppyseeds View Post
Hey Pam. Feeling a little better but I didn't sleep well last night. I was so congested that I kept waking up choking.
That is definitely no fun poppy. I hope you have a better day than you did night.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #5  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

morning all,
i'm feeling better just in time. i did two miles on the treadmill and it about killed me i swear. i am not a fast walker so i had to work up to 3 m.p.h and i was sweating after 40 minutes(i don't think i've ever done more than 30 minutes on it). anyways i even managed to eat a good breakfast..which i rarely do.
me4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #6  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

*peeking in*

HI all! Been while. I am back. Starting again. Taking Reductil now and and it seems to be working. We will see. Going to the gym regularly now.

Hope all is well with everyone. Will check in next week as my online time is limited now
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:39 AM   #7  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Morning everyone. Busy today. Reading my Suze Orman book, trying to put my fitness plan together and trying to figure out a good Xmas list for the kids. AND I'm at work. Ha!

Have a good day all!
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:53 AM   #8  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Morning chicks,

I went to the doctor for my follow-up this AM and found out that the ablation won't work for me. Ugh. So, we are trying medication for now. I already tried that once and it didn't work. It's going to be a higher dose this time. Whoopee. I'm so discouraged right now I could just cry. I'm tired of Aunt Flo being here, she needs to leave already.

GG: I hope your pup is OK.

to everyone. I hope you are having a super Monday!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:49 PM   #9  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Hello all,

It has been a long time. Well yall know that my dad had the heart surgery. So that took up some time. Then Hurricane Ike decided to come thru. So I had to work alot of hours. Finally got back to a normal shift the last couple of weeks. Work has been crazy. I am training a rookie and it takes up alot of my time as well.

Then I go the flu so I was sick with that. Was not fun at all.

Well one good thing about work is.........I joined the Weight Watchers at Work program. My first meeting is tomorrow. I am kindof excited.

I hope everyone is well. I see there are alot of new people. Hello to you as well.

Fergi
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:01 PM   #10  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon ladies!

Fergi, I thought of you the other day and wondered how you were. Glad to hear things are getting back to normal. Good luck with the ww. Hope your dad is well.

Karen, I would be PO!

GG, fingers crossed everything turns out okay with the pup.

Duck, good to see you.

Hey to everyone else.

The kids are off from school today. Spencer and I dropped DD off for skating, then we went to Cracker Barrel to buy Spencer a Webkindz. (It was closer than the mall) I remember some of you had kids really into them last year. Anyways, hes been wanting one for a while.

Went to visit FIL this weekend. In retrospect I should have stayed home, the man really irks me.

Hope everyone is having a good day, I'll be back....

Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:39 PM   #11  

FERGI!!!!!!!!!! So glad to see you!! Hope that everything calms down and you can get back ito the swing of things soon. Enjoy your meeting and I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better!

Stay in touch, huh?? LOL
Old 10-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #12  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

Just popping in quickly...
Bad, bad day... I think I woke up on the wrong side of bed. I am in a good mood but am very defensive and short tempered. Hoping that it all leaves by the time my hubby comes home form work.
We have plans to go out- and I need to get ready- but wanted to pop in to tell all of you Happy Monday!
Personals tonight...
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:21 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 199.8/195/140ish

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone. My computer crashed and I didn't have internet access for about 10 days. I read my email from my cell phone, but the screen is so tiny, I didn't come here at all.

My weight loss has been slow, I have been losing .5 to 1 pound a week. Tomorrow is another weigh in day, I am hoping for a bigger loss!
WomenAreSmarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:10 PM   #14  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Hi all. Been in a super funk today. My son has been sick all weekend and my eating just sucks. I think one of the things I really need to learn is to not let my food dictate my behavior because it just makes me eat worse cause I feel so bad. Yeah, so sorry for no personals. Bleh.
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:20 PM   #15  

W-A-S... a half pound to a pound a week is fine!! You're doing awesome!!