3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   30-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings-57/)
-   -   30 Something chat thur sept 18th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/30-somethings/151784-30-something-chat-thur-sept-18th.html)

GatorgalstuckinGA 09-18-2008 07:48 AM

30 Something chat thur sept 18th

Morning all...got up this am and walked the dog. She appreciated that.

Yes hannah you are right...work has been busy. But i think that's part of the career i chose. As for the new dr, she starts next week. It will require a bit more work on my part (since she is new and will need some help)...but i'm looking forward. However, we really need to get more staff members. We lost a few in the last month...which truthfully was a blessing in disquise since they were not great workers, but it makes us short staff.

hey to everyone else...have a great day!

oh2bthintoo 09-18-2008 08:00 AM

Good morning / Afternoon everyone
The sun is actually shining here in the UK. I'm just finishing my lunch then going to go have a walk around the site for a bit of fresh air and exercise!!!!

Have a great day everyone

Sharon

:flow2:

pmasci 09-18-2008 08:37 AM

Hey all...

been MIA since Monday. Went back & read the posts, sounds like everyone is doing okay.

Lauren, hope your mom is better soon!! Guess it wasn't the BESt way for her not to get the pup, huh?

Hanna, how are things with Sean today?

GG, hope the new doc fits in well!!

Okay, off to run errands...not much to report.

Hope everyone has a great day!

P

PearFreak 09-18-2008 09:25 AM

Hello All. Been MIA for a few days... had an overflowing plate. Now it is back to just being full. LOL!
Back to being on my Plateau--- UGH. I hate Plateaus. Really hate them. I go to the docs tomorrow so am going to ask her what gives. I know she'll run a bunch of tests, so hoping that works out a bit too. Seeing as I am on a few different meds, I *thought* I read that loosing weight is a s-l-o-w process. GRRRRR.

Well I'll do more personal later on. Just wanted to pop in and say HI! Chat at ya all later...

juneteenth 09-18-2008 10:58 AM

hey everyone, it's been a busy few days. Had to get new cell phones for me & Dh (his got lost, mine got broke) But now I have a phone that lets me press the "0" key LOL

Anyways, my friend has dr apts all day long today, so I'm taking him & we are going to try and make the best of it. He has non-positional vertigo and it's been a rough couple years. I'm hoping we can find someplace for lunch that will have some good choices for me. :)

Gotta get kids to school, hope you all have a fantastic day!

Kofarq 09-18-2008 12:02 PM

Hi, Everybody. I've got a cold. Probably from streaking around the 30-somethings room when nobody was here!
DD and I went to her Jr. High school to pick up her things. We followed a taped-off path to the gym, and found the right table, behind which were rows and rows of bagged-up teen stuff. There were so many people in there! It'll be weeks and weeks until that school is fixed. Meanwhile, she starts school tomorrow at the Sr. high school in the afternoon, after the big kids leave.

happy2be 09-18-2008 01:10 PM

hi everyone!

GG I am curious, is your company also suffering from this economy, so may companies are going bk it is terrible!!! sorry about loosing so many employees, sounds like a big revolving door there!

Kori sounds like a big mess at school. good thing they are doing something about the kids.

Juneteeth how nice to take your friend to appointments!

Pear don't get discourage, hang in there

Pam how is your back? Sean is still not feeling well, he is very dizzy, thanks for asking.

Sharon enjoy the nice weather!

I am home today, Sean is still not feeling well, he is very dizzy, we are going to the dr. in the afternoon. in the mean time he is just sitting here watching movies, which I really don't like, cause he is putting lots of weight on from the meds he is on and he is not moving at all, but he can't with the dizziness. So for today it is what it is, unfortunately with him if you let him do one thing one day (like today watch TV) tomorrow it is a big argument, that is how he is so once again it is what it is. WE are just going to take it easy and enjoy the company of each other and the dudes. OH my the dudes have been very funny, all 3 are fighting over the same darn toy, they are like kids, they have gazilion toys, they all want the same one, so all of a sudden you see this super fast run, the 3 of them just running in circles, they are funny all right! they sure keep me entertained! LOL, I guess it doesn't take much to keep me entertained! I do have to do some cleaning around her! so I better get going before I catch the what ever Kori got! LOL

Hanna

lois lane 09-18-2008 03:55 PM

Afternoon everyone!

Hanna, sorry about Sean and I hope its not serious! Good thing you have some entertainment with the pups. BTW, speaking of the business having a hard time.... My friends DAD got into construction and he built all these high end town homes. Anyways, the housing market was booming there a few years ago. Not anymore, he hasn't sold a single one of those town houses. He's winding up having to rent them all out. It's just awful.

Pam, I've missed you on here, hows school going ?

Karen, I don't know what the procedure is you were talking about but I hope it all goes good for you!

Hey to everyone else, hope everyone's having a great day!

I have to work tonight. Tomorrow we are supposed to go and visit my grandparents. This will be my last weekend off for a while. They have both had such a rough time since my grandma went into the nursing home. My Papa is having shortnesss of breath, he got in a car accident, someone stole stuff out of their back yard in broad daylight. My grandma has had a bunch of trips to the er..... It will be good to see them.

Talk later,
Alicia

KarenK 09-18-2008 05:12 PM

Hi guys,

Just a quickie tonight. I am going away for the weekend and I'm still getting ready. DH will be home alone with the kids for the first time. I hope they all survive. Oh, and that Alex makes it to school! LOL!

The neighbor boys just came over and invited him across the street to play, so I have a few minutes of quiet (DH took both kids over). I am enjoying it immensely!

I hope everyone is having a super great Thursday. Have a wonderful weekend! I will check back in on Sunday.

Cardfan1 09-18-2008 10:26 PM

Hey,everyone.
I haven' t been on in a few days.Hope everyone's Thursday is going good.And an even better Friday!!TGIF I'm very ready for the weekend. Talk to ya all tomorrow!

juneteenth 09-19-2008 01:18 AM

Kori- I hope your streaking escapades don't land you on You Tube LOL ;) And here's wishing you a speedy recovery from your cold! :genie:

Hanna- I'm sorry to hear Sean is not feeling well, I hope he's feeling better soon.

Today was a good day. My friend's appointments went ok. He has been out of work on disability the past month, but he now has the ok to go back.....at least temporarily. We had time between the appointments to go to lunch, but neither of us knew the area, so we had an adventure. :cool: Plus he has a cute little sporty car that I got to drive. So much more fun than my big ol Suburban heehee.