Old 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

I only lost .4 at weigh in at WW tonight, but that's okay! I think I'm still retaining water from my new heavy workouts and a pile of salt I ate a few days ago. Also, I was wearing jeans. Also, I drank water beforehand. And I didn't cut my toenails. And..... what else? Full moon? nah.... Oh, yeah, it's humid out! Yeah, yeah, that's right!
Would it be wrong to tell you all that the WW bars were on sale, and I spent $20 on 8 boxes? Yeah, probably better I don't tell you....
Sigh. Back to work.
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:20 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Mamatoni... sparkpeople has 10 minute cardio videos you could use.

Erin... those videos would work for you too. They're not overwhelming and they are only 10 minutes. 10 minutes is better than 0 minutes. Besides, you jst might like it!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:16 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

evening all...work was good...nothing eventful..which is good.

Hannah-hope you enjoy your last day in the 30's. That doesn't mean you are going to leave us does it? Happy 40th for tomorrow.

pearfreak-sorry to hear you are so off because of your meds..hang in there.

val-hope the meds and all make you feel batter.

Hey to all else..hope everyone is having a good day!!!!
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #19  

Toni--Hope the birthday party went well! I am w/you--I would rather get my 30 or so min of exercise in and be done. And it is amazing what we can accomplish w/kids attached to us.

Kori--Any loss is great! I love your sense of humor--I have to remember that toenail thing. I will try it all before my weigh in tomorrow.

Well, kids are in bed but I am determined to not eat tonight--too many calories today and weigh in is tomorrow. So I think I will do dishes and read instead. I will let you know how weigh in goes tomorrow morning--think thin thoughts. Rikki
RLK2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:18 PM   #20  

HELLLLLLOOOOO

ive been MIA...so busy...cant believe it...work is nuts and my boss the owner had a family emergency and had to fly out in the middle of hte night the other night and so getting staffing and all the new momma's someone to catch their babies is crazy!...tomorrow is dominics bday..cant believe he is 17!...then on sunday is little marios bday...so family coming in from town tonight...big mario is on his way to the airport...sooooo

pam: great job getting in your walk and water so early!...you go girl

valerie: glad your shoulder didnt bother you...where are you working out..home/gym?..what were you mixing hte benefiber with?...i take it once in a while and i dont taste it at all...i usually mix it with a bottle of water with a flavor mix in and i dont taste the benefiber...i hope you find something that works for you

erin: where are you going?...im sure you already said but i havent been around...have a great trip

holly: i hope the meds work for you...i will be sending good thoughts your way!

pear: where are you going on vaca?...havent been around, im sure you have said...missing meds for one or more days can be killer on the body...i am really bad at taking meds..hope you feel better

rikki: hi! glad you've come to our group!...great job tracking and excersizing even though you didnt want to!...dont always look at the scale...take measurements also you might feel better about your progress...no matter what dont let it bring you down...you're doing great

hanna: HI!....hows sean???...your bday is tomorrow...i knew i liked you for a reason ; }....dominics bday is tomorrow also...if i dont get on HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...congrats to sean..have a great dinner

kofarg/lisa/lauren/toni/gg/everyone else:...have a great night!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote