Old 07-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #16  
making progress again!

S/C/G: 210/208.4/170

Height: 5'8"

Hanna, about your root canal, I had to have one last year. It wasn't too bad during the actual surgery, but my jaw was really sore afterward.

Congrats fergi!!! progress feels soooooo good!
mamatoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #17  

Height: 5'6

Hey girls!!

Fergi, congrats on the weight loss!!

Hope everyone is having a good day today. Dropped kids off at VBS, then ran a few errands. MIL picked them up & they're sleeping over her house. I will get them after VBS tomorrow. DH came home from work at 4:30 and we had a nice afternoon, if you know what I mean
He's getting ready to grill some steaks while I make the rest of dinner, then I thin we'll watch a movie, maybe go for a walk.

Okay, I'll check in tomorrow and respond to everyone. HOpe you all have a super night!!

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #18  
fergi

S/C/G: 197.5/188.8/160

Height: 5'6

Thank you for the congrats.
fergi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Evening,

Well I finally went out and got my run in, whooeeee its a warm humid one out there. I didn't get to run yesterday, DH wanted to get paint and all those goodies to start working on the computer/tv room for the kids and instructed me I needed to start cleaning carpets. So when I was ready to go run last night he told me he wanted me to stay home with him and watch a movie. So no exercise for me yesterday. My eating isn't too fantastic with him home either.

fergi, way to go girl!

Hanna, sorry about the dentist thing, bummer

Lauren, I would have been happy to wait til the weekend, DH says we'll be done tomorrow. He keeps forgetting that I do have a life outside of him. I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow, silly boy.

kerry, I had headaches for years I know how they can knock you on your rump and keep you down for days. Give yourself some rest time.

Karen, I have a friend who has a 11 year old and he got his leg broken last year during recess, another boy jumped on top of him playing football and cracked that sucker in two places and he walked strange while he had his cast on and my friend didn't think anything about it, but now he still walks kinda on his tippy toes and the dr. told her it was just gonna take some time for him to get back to "normal". He's not doing it near as bad as he was a couple of months ago.

Gotta go, try to check in tomorrow. Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:15 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

well for me work went well...except for my horrible migrane. Kerri..i had to think of you since i posted last night...but you know what i did...i made a late apt for my chiro. I left work an hr early (it was a 2 dr day) and got adjusted. My migrane is now pretty much gone. I swear by chiros definately.

congrats fergi...keep up the good work!!!!!

hannha-root canal isn't too bad...not horrible...but definately not a day at the beach LOL

alright all...dinner is ready.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 199.4/195.4/149

Height: 5ft3in

Hi All!
P- Congrats on the afternoon with the hubby...don't you love it when the inlaws take the kids? I had my son right after our first anniversary so we didn't get much time alone...but I have good parents and inlaws who even though they live in PA and NY and we are in VA, they help out when they can...enjoy your evening!

Kerry- You should definitely read the number series when you are feeling better...I raced through them...easy, mystery, and funny all in one!

Fergi- congrats on the loss...i am sure that makes you feel just awesome. way to go!

GG, Lauren, Hanna, Sunshine, Poppy , Trish and all the rest, Hello and hope your week is going well.

The kids did pretty well today and have been behaving...the cold seems to be getting better. Tomorrow I help out at the daycare taking the kids on their field trip to the pool. Allie will stay there and Nate and his friends get to go.
She started on sweet potatoes tonight and seemed to love it...lets hope she doesn't inherit her mom's love of food...any food

Take care all!
mcmommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:24 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

hi everyone!
My tooth is throbbing tonight!
I have a bad headache too.

Fergi congratulations on the loss!

Trish it is a wonderful feeling when DH wants you to be w/him! that is great. Forget the calories when you have great moments like that!

Pam enjoy the time w/DH too!

Poppyseeds that is not right, is that considered harassment? you should check into that. People like that should be reprimanded.

DH is home tomorrow, I have no clue what we are going to do, we are both very tired. We'll see...
Any way, see you guys tomorrow got to go figure out what to do for dinner.

Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:42 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Hanna... it's not harassment unless he's doing something to me that's related to sexual harassment or doing it because I'm a woman. I don't know why he's doing it and I wouldn't be able to prove it either except that he does it to all the women and not the men. All of the women hate him. The difference is I'm the only one that he manages. He is not their boss so they don't have to do jobs/projects for him. I do. Bleah.

Oh well... 7 more weeks and I can find another job. The countdown is on. LOL
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #24  
KAR

Fergi, congrats on your weight loss! Way to go! Keep up the good work!
Pam, enjoy your time with your dh! I bet that doesn't happen too often.
Hanna, sorry that your tooth is killing you this evening. I will send positive thoughts your way and lots of hugs. Enjoy your day tomorrow with your dh.
Trish, will you need a vacation after your dh goes back to work? LOL Sounds like he has you busy this week.
GG, glad that your headache went away. I will have to check into who is a good chirocopator around my area. Thanks for the tip!
Erin, I have the first one in my library book bag. So I hope that I can get to it before I have to take it back. Glad your cold is getting better. Enjoy your fieldtrip tomorrow!
Poppyseeds, sorry your boss was a jerk to you today! Glad you have the countdown going for you to look for another job. Hope he isn't a butthead the whole seven weeks to you though! Stay strong, even when you want to just let him have it!
Hi to everyone else! Hope you are all having a great evening! Well I went to TOPS this evening and lost 3.25 pounds. So I am happy. I guess I finally figured out how to manage my food and exercise for once. So I better stick with it and hopefully more pounds will come off. I would atleast like to be 20 pounds lighter when school starts. Opposed to what I was when it ended.
Well I must head off to bed. I have a dentist appointment in the morning at 8:30. So I need to get up early so I can get my excerise in and then get ready for my appointment. So I will chat with you all tomorrow.
Take care,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote