Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2002, 05:37 PM   #46  
Working on Weight loss!!!

WOW...miss a day and see what happens!!!!!!!

Tech-Great to see U back!!!Glad AF is now regulated!!That will definately help U feel better hormonally!!!I am with U on the shoes issue...YUCK!!!!

Lauren-Glad the cat is better!!!Last weekend, I bought some OTC flea stuff and not the biospot and put it on the cats..The next morning, my little 4lb kitty was very sick..I was panicked that I killed my cat with the cheaper med..SHe came around after I bathed her and now is more spoiled than ever...I am sticking with the biospot from now on!!!I bring them to the vet 2 at a time in the cage..I have just one that makes a fool of herself!!!

Bailey-I married a widower, soo I didnt have to train DH any..He learned it after he became a single parent!!!He does drive me nuts sometimes with the engineer/anal retentivenss!!!(Sorry-Tech!!!!!!)

Lyssa-My DH hates mushrooms too!!!I get his half also!!!!

Well must run!!!Have a great weekend all!!!
Vicki
Old 03-23-2002, 08:02 AM   #47  

Hi all - checking in from my sister's. So far so good, yesterday anyway. I just gotta think about what I'm doing. Thanks for all of the support.

Rabbit

(thought it might help to post that!)
Old 03-23-2002, 09:49 AM   #48  

Happy Saturday!

BPB, At my ww meeting Thursday ppl were talking about sugar cravings. A few ppl said that Magnesium seemed to take those cravings away. The leader then said that was why a multi vitamin was so important.

Vicky, a 4lb kitty! Oh she must be tiny. My cat is huge in comparison.

Rabbit, You are going to be fine at your sisters. DETERMINATION.

Lauren, Very cool on the FL trip. You will have a great time.

Tech, Great to see your post! We have been missing you.

Liz, I am with you on the sleep. I need a regular amount these days.

Lyssalou, I hope you finally got to sleep. At least you got up and did something. I usually lay there and stress out because I can't sleep.

Bailey, You have way too much energy for these all nighters.

Well I am off dress shopping again today. Everyone have a great day!

Nanci
Old 03-23-2002, 12:46 PM   #49  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All,

I have had one busy Saturday soo far, and it's only 12:30!! Was up at 8:00 this AM because DH had to go to work and I woke up around the same time, so I had to pee before he got in the shower. Then I went in the kitchen to make coffee and found ANOTHER ant infestation!! I prompty grabbed the ant spray and killed them, then of course had to mop up the whole kitchen, laundry room floor. I was not happy. Luckily, DH &I were at BJ's last night and bought the good combat ant traps. Am going to have these all over the place!! Yesterday AM, it was ants in the bathroom behind the toilet...where there's a trap. DH spray killed them before I got up, but he didn't mop them up, so I have to do that when I clean the bathroom today. ...men!!

Had to take Zeus to the vet for his rabies shot this AM...so of course it was like the world was coming to an end again!! Could not for the life of me get him in his carrier, so I ended up taking him in the huge carrier that i have to return to the regular animal hosp!! Took him to the one that's just 5 minutes away...he didn't have time to get super stressed, drooling and pooping and all, but it was still bad once I got him in the exam room!! They managed to hold him down though and shoot him in the back right hip! Anyway, hopefully he won't need to go back for a long time!! I just have to say, I am completely outraged at the price they charged me...60 dollars for a freaking rabies shot!! I just think that's highway robbery!!

Nanci- Have fun dress shopping!

Rabbit- YAY!!! What a huge accomplishment!! I'm soo proud of you being OP at sister's!!

RR- Thankfully I don't have to worry about fleas, since he's all indoor, but wow, sorry to hear it affected the little one. My old cat, a little calico, was never more than 7 lbs., and was 4.25 when I put her down...very light! She was tall , but just light as a feather...not like Mr. Psycho, 10 lbs. of compact cat!! If he was a man, he'd be one of those short little muscle freaks you see at the gym!!

DH thinks I'm totally nuts over these skates...I dreamed that I was in the mall at a store that sells skates and his friend Lorenzo was the sales person!! I'm sure the reason Lorenzo came into it is because we just talked to him the other night for the first time in a couple months, and he's a sales exec. for some big camera company!!

Anyway, gotta run and clean my bathroom and finish the bedroom! IL's are taking us out to Hunan, a great Chinese restaurant, for dinner for our anniversary tonight, so I'm trying to eat light today. So far just farina and a little trail mix. May have a Kashi shake later, just to hold me over.
Closed Thread