Old 06-09-2008, 06:44 AM   #1  
KAR

Default 30 Somethings Daily Chat Monday, June 9th

Morning Everyone,
Well I am up and moving for the day. I just got done doing a great one mile walking dvd with Leslie Sansone. She sure did make me sweat for my mile. Just thought I would drop in before getting in the shower and getting ready for work. I am hoping to work out again this afternoon or evening too.
Hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! Let's have a great start to the week!
Must go and hop in the shower. Have to be at school between 7:30 and 7:45. So I will check in with you all later.
Have a great day!
Later,
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all. Just finished a walk this morning with the mutt and DH. Its getting very hot here in Atlanta. Nothing really exciting...just wanted to say hey to everyone.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #3  

good morning...just a quickie for me today....busy weekend...nothing exciting here either

hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:35 PM   #4  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

Nothing exciting here either. It's too hot to play outside (we are under heat advisories here) so we are hanging out indoors in the AC!! DH's office AC was out today so he came home in time for lunch. Now he's upstairs working and I have to try to keep the kids away from him. Luckily Cass is down for a nap so that makes things a bit easier. He's her favorite right now (unless it's the middle of the night!).

Have a great day everyone and keep cool!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:54 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6

Hey all...

Karen , we are getting the heat too. 100 degrees today, lots of early dismissals (not Frankie's school, though). Got all my cleaning done by 11:30 am today...YAY!! It was too hot to wait till the afternoon. Even though we have central air, when it's just me & Cady home I try not to keep it too low.

Anyway, hope everyone is well. Seems like everyone has disappeared...does this happen every summer??

Gotta get dinner started. Grilling some steaks & chicken...don't want to go outside, but don't want to heat up the oven either.

Have a great night ladies!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #6  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone!

I was wondering about Trish after watching all those floods in Indiana, I think that's where she is from and it seems I remember her always talking about her yard flooding. Hope you're alright girl.

Pam, it was actually very busy here last summer. I don't know why its slowed down so much. Did Frankie win his ball games? How is the belly dancing? It's 100 here too, can you say yuck! BTW, I saw that Tony Horton set on an infomercial over the summer. I thought it was a work out machine, but its not, did you cancel the order?

Tomorrow, McKayla is getting the first part of her orthodontic work done. She has an underbite and she has to get a piece to expand her upper mouth. By the end of summer, she should have the full braces put on, FUN!

Hey to everyone else, hope all are doing well!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:08 PM   #7  

Height: 5'6

Hey.
Alicia, I didn't cancel the order. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet. I might check it out, I guess. I just feel guilty spending the money. Belly dancing is good...I think my body really missed the workout. It works the abs like nothing else. Hope that everything goes well for McKayla tomorrow. I had to get an apparatus in my upper mouth...ugh. I'm sure orthodontics have come a long way since then.

Just found out Frankie is having a half day tomorrow because of the heat. Cady is having her orientation in the AM, so after that I guess I will take them to MIL's to go swimming.

Have a super evening all!!

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #8  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Pam, did you have an underbite? I think she has to wear headgear at night.
Kids at school have been some mean and joked her about it. Just curious if you had the same thing and how it turned out.

Kerry, I forgot to say hi earlier, welcome back!
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:10 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

well work was extremely busy. But its done. I have actually been doing pretty well. On saturday, I decided to try not to eat white carbs (like potatos, chips, white bread etc) so far i'm surviving..but tis tough. Man i miss potato chips. But hopefully this will shake up my diet better.

Tonight after work DH and i went to a min golf place and played a round of mini golf. It was college night...so both of us played for $7.40. Not too bad. It was fun to get out and enjoy the fresh air and not sit around watching tv and potentially eating crap.

alright...off to bed.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote