Old 04-22-2008, 09:34 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Hey all,

I have been MIA for a while now ~ actually I have been reading, just not posting. Work seems difficult at best ~ for a lot of reasons and I don't want to go into it right now, but it is very stressful. I have actually cried at work and I am not a crier.

I forgot to post that I worked out about 12 miles last week and so far this week I am about 36 (lots of floor moves). Lauren I will remind you at the end of the week - for last week.

Welcome to the two new people today, I am sure that you will find lots of support here.

Alicia, sorry to hear that there are wars taking place in your area (job). Hope that you will find something soon.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:54 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

lisa- i hope work gets better....hang in there.

lauren- i also forgot to mention that if eli listens to you, and relaxes, when you let him up, you need to praise him and tell him he's a good boy.

just got back for a 2nd walk with the dog today. She was begging...and i figured it was too nice of a night to sit around in the house.

night all.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:22 PM   #18  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys. I finally got my last big spring cleaning job done!! DH still has to do the spots I couldn't reach, but my part is done. It feels great to know that the house is really clean. Now I have to get the outside in shape.

I had a scrapbooking class tonight and it was so much fun. I have a great time with these ladies. The classes are once a month and will last through the summer.

WELCOME!! Sara and luckylettuce. We are happy to have you here!

Pam: How cool that you guys were on TV! I bet your DD loved seeing herself.

GG: I love watching Caesar. If (when) we get another dog I will be following his recommendations. We had a rottie that we did a lot of training with, but I never got her not to pull at least a little when we walked. We started her in training because she pulled me off the porch twice right onto my face. The trainer was a little like Caesar, but not as into the calm submissive state.

Lauren: I hope they let you know soon about the job! Poor Robbie, that must be scary for him.

OK, gotta go. I'm ready for bed!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:09 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 207/201/125

Height: 5'2

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Right now I am on Spring break so I have time to get in and get to know others and do my daily exercises. I have walked twice a day for the past 4 days. Lost some weight, mostly water.

Steph hope all goes well at the doctors. It's good your getting it checked. Which reminds me of the saying don't curse the darkness, light a candle.

Alicia I married an Egyptian in the states, that immigration thought it was for papers, he was deported so here I am. *waving

Diana I get those horrible migraines too, lack of sleep, hungry, stressed. Mmm Subways I miss that here. We have it in Egypt but it isn't the same. Neither are the donuts, thankfully.

Lauren I love puppies they are so cute, 'cept when they are making a mess. hehehe

Hello everyone I missed. I have to exercise before it gets too late in the morning.

Sara
eiddy is offline   Reply With Quote