Old 04-06-2008, 09:08 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

ohhhh wet noodle!!!!!! lol man i'm sorry i would use the excuse that i was tired...but in all honesty..i think i was just being an airhead LMAO
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:17 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 224/207.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi Everyone...what a FANTASTIC weekend!!! It has been SOOOO sunny here (can you tell that I am excited about it) The snow banks are finally melted down to about my waist on my property and it has been gorgeous and sunny all weekend. My DD and I were outside all day yesterday in t-shirts and jeans. DH took pics of her playing outside surrounded by snow. He is going to send them to our relatives in Holland, they can't believe how much snow we have had this year. (I am in the Ottawa Valley)
I am just waiting for DH to get back from the grocery store and we are heading outside for the day again today
I even treated myself to a small DQ cone yesterday. I got to eat at least 1/2 of it before DD decided that it looked better than her sundae and took. It the old me would have traded her and finished off her sundae..the new me..put it in the freezer for her. It's still there
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Skinny Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:43 AM   #18  

hi...really quick for me right now..gotta go weigh then big mario has baseball...

lauren: only 6 1/2 miles this week for me..thanks much!

hope everyone has a wonderful sunday!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:49 PM   #19  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

It is such a beautiful day today, just as it was yesterday. I am LOVING it!! I also want to put on my shorts! I ate too much yesterday...I made mashed potatoes and they are my weakness...anyway I had too much AND I had a HUGE massive rice krispy square. Oh well, back on the wagon today.

Everyone...enjoy your sunday!
momof4girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:03 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 237/237/175

Height: 5'8"

Hi everybody!

Lauren ~ I got in 28 miles this week. Thank you dearest!

It's been a great weekend on this end. I went out yesterday with my gf for pedicures and lunch. We were going to go shopping afterwards but the sun was out and we were sitting on the restaurant patio talking... and talking... for hours. Great time. Today DS is having three friends over for pizza and movie to celebrate his birthday this afternoon. We're having some family for dinner tonight. Gotta go get some work done. Later!
IrishJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #21  

Height: 5'6

Hey all..

Went to church today, then took Cadence to her first soccer practice/game...so cute!! It's very low-key, just letting them get the basics of the game, and it's only for six weeks. So it's a good way for her to begin sports, I think! Off to look for a new mattress in a bit. I can't wait!!

Alicia...woohoo!! I love getting new stuff for the house, esp. when we really need it. I can't wait to see how the kitchen comes out!!

Lisa, they just built a "lifestyle mall" about 1/4 mile down the street from me. It was so cool at Christmas, they had music playing outdoors, I just love it there. We have a few "main street" small towns around here, and they are neat too, but have become very trendy/expensive. I guess being that we are close to Philadelphia (where the government was formed), that's why we have these towns. They date back to the mid 1700's, and some of the buildings are very cool.

Alright, all. DH is calling me to get going...will try to get on later.

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #22  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

OK guys, should I make Glock a member of my family?? I'm soo torn! I don't know if we're ready yet!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:13 PM   #23  
LBH

Here's our mileage this week:
Old 04-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

lauren- cute pup. Here's my advice on getting a dog. Do you have time for a puppy. The article mentioned about needing for house training. That requires you to take the puppy out every 3-4 hrs. I say get a puppy if you have time. But you need to realize a puppy is a LOT of work. Many times i think about a pup but realize i don't have the time. Also, the pics of that puppy look like he has some skin issues he either may currently have or is recovering from. He has a lot of thin looking hair that may indicate he already is being treated for demodex (a mite that is not contagious to other humans or dogs...just takes vet care to recover). Also ensure you have the finances. Even i as a vet budget for my pets. A puppy will need at least 3-4 set of booster vax plus spay/neuter cost. In addition i budget about 50-100$/month for emergency. But on that note, a puppy can teach kids about responsibilities. If you want more advice on looking for the right pup pm. also looks like this pup will be a decent size. So it requries lots of training so it doesn't pull you. Good luck

alright all..i'm off..
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #25  
LBH

THanks GG, sent you a PM.